Who is the world's greatest Carpet Cleaner? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

Who is the world's greatest Carpet Cleaner?

Richard Baldwin

Premium VIP
Sep 5, 2008
Ontario
www.expertcarpet-care.com
Real Name
Richard Baldwin
I have always been the self proclaimed "world's greatest carpet cleaner" but I say it with tongue in cheek with a touch of humor for those that didn't get the joke. However, it leaves me to wonder....

Who is the world's greatest carpet cleaner? And Why?

What better place to find out than right here on TMF. So we are going to have a series of votes to
find out who will be nominated for this prestigious title.

Before you cast your vote, there are a few basic rules in order for your vote to be valid:
Any nominations which do not follow the following guidelines will be considered null and void.

1. You cannot vote for yourself. If you truly believe you are the world's greatest, you must cast your vote for the "second greatest".

2. There should be a brief description of why you have nominated the cleaner.

3. The cleaner must be alive and well, and preferably still working full time in this profession. Hence the title goes to "present tense" as opposed to who "was" the greatest carpet cleaner.

4. Although I would love to get your nomination, I will play fair, you do not have to vote for me :)
Unless you truly believe I am the world's greatest!

5. Make your decision based on what you know about the cleaner's ability, knowledge and proficiency with running a carpet cleaning business. Do not let your decision be swayed simply because you "like" that particular person. This is about skill, not popularity.

After we get enough nominations, we shall take the top five nominated and have a poll thread to elect the world's greatest, as per the opinion of the top cleaners in the world.

I will cast my vote after a few have been cast.

Let the games begin!

falcans

Feb 26, 2012
Canada
Real Name
Ricardo bials
Business Location
Canada
what
what he brings to the table his videos his knowledge of doing things helping others always he did the rob ride along video taught me alot of things there is such more he has alot of energy in him at his young age and experience and big bad ass truck mount :D

JasonG

Sep 21, 2012
Michigan
Real Name
Jason
Business Location
United States
I have always been the self proclaimed "world's greatest carpet cleaner" but I say it with tongue in cheek with a touch of humor for those that didn't get the joke. However, it leaves me to wonder....

What better place to find out than right here on TMF. So we are going to have a series of votes to

Before you cast your vote, there are a few basic rules in order for your vote to be valid:

1. You cannot vote for yourself. If you truly believe you are the world's greatest, you must cast your vote for the "second greatest".

3. The cleaner must be alive and well, and preferably still working full time in this profession. Hence the title goes to "present tense" as opposed to who "was" the greatest carpet cleaner.

4. Although I would love to get your nomination, I will play fair, you do not have to vote for me :)

After we get enough nominations, we shall take the top five nominated and have a poll thread to elect the world's greatest, as per the opinion of the top cleaners in the world.

Let the games begin!

Let the games begin!
Hey Rich, love the idea however I'm not sure how we can vote for"best cleaner" when were only seeing pics and text maybe with that being said what if YOU changed it to most knowledgable carpet and tile guy on form! I am still surprised at the amount of knowledge on here by all! With that being said I would have to lean towards Todd or Will but again I'm new so what do I know!!! Lol great idea

matt30577

Premium VIP
Dec 21, 2009
georgia
Real Name
matt wood
Business Location
United States
MATT WOOD

Nahh.

But my question is, The world's greatest or TMF's greatest?

I know a few guys that ya'll have probably never heard of that are of the same age and are just as if not more successfull than Rob. So you might want to edit that original statement.

Richard Baldwin

Premium VIP
Sep 5, 2008
Ontario
Real Name
Richard Baldwin
MATT WOOD

Nahh.

But my question is, The world's greatest or TMF's greatest?

I know a few guys that ya'll have probably never heard of that are of the same age and are just as if not more successfull than Rob. So you might want to edit that original statement.
World's Greatest. W'ere taking nominations, but you cannot nominate yourself and must give a brief description of why.

ECOPRO

May 11, 2009
None
None.com
Real Name
None
Business Location
United States
I nominate Todd, that dude knows almost everything. Am I not speaking the truth?

Richard Baldwin

Premium VIP
Sep 5, 2008
Ontario
Real Name
Richard Baldwin
Well this might come as a shock, but I am going to nominate Deron06.
Please keep in mind this is NOT a popularity contest, the vote goes for the person I find most skilled according to what I have
observed on these forums over the years.

Deron has demonstrated deep knowledge of cleaning and technique, still highly active as a professional textile cleaner, designs, modifies, and produces his own equipment and makes a good bit of money doing it. He also gives good reviews of products and equipment.

falcans

Feb 26, 2012
Canada
Real Name
Ricardo bials
Business Location
Canada
i agree with deron also so many qualified people

Deron and his hot girls and his vipers and truck mounts and rotary's

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Thank you guys, but I know nothing compared to Steve Andrews (SAA here on TMF). He would have to be my choice for obvious reasons.
Sorry Todd but "obvious reasons" does not qualify as a vote. We need to know at least briefly why.
First, Steve is always there and willing to help anyone any time. He has been in the business since back in the 80's I believe. Steve is one who always goes above and beyond in anything he does. All the videos he provides are of his real work he still does to this day and you can see the high quality and workmanship he provides his customers. Where other cleaners give up on a problem Steve picks up and goes to the next level until the problem is solved. If traditional cleaning methods do not take care of the problem Steve will find another way to take care of it. The use of his Vapor Steamer is a good example. Add to all this Steve is genuinely concerned with helping other cleaners become better than they currently are and Steve is helping to raise the overall level of professionalism among the cleaning community as a whole.