Who is doing Dryer Vent Cleaning?

Kenny Wright

Jan 29, 2009
Virginia
Real Name
Kenny Wright
Business Location
United States
All selling point we use in addition to the fact your dryer vent will NOT catch on FIRE after it is cleaned.
Seeing is believing.
I tell them that the risk of a dryer fire is greatly reduced, which is true. I don't think you can guarantee that anything will not catch on fire.

billramair

May 12, 2014
Real Name
bill McCadden
I'm going to add it on, and would like to hear what you guys are using, and how you are going about it, also what to watch out for, and any other tips you care to share.
If you don't want to post it here, please feel free to pm me, or we can talk on the phone.
Whatever makes you comfortable.
It seems like a natural add on, and an easy sale.
I'm going to add it on, and would like to hear what you guys are using, and how you are going about it, also what to watch out for, and any other tips you care to share.
If you don't want to post it here, please feel free to pm me, or we can talk on the phone.
Whatever makes you comfortable.
It seems like a natural add on, and an easy sale.
Ronman,
Dryer vent cleaning is a perfect add on, the time spent is minimal, the profit is good and the equipment cost is small. Start small and work your way up. Here is a link to a dryer vent cleaning using Ramair's standard duct hose attached to a compressor.
, check out the website at www.ramair.co for other videos and information.

Reactions: vladimir

Artie09

Premium VIP
Dec 17, 2012
Azusa , CA
Real Name
Arturo Ortiz jr.
Business Location
United States
Ronman,
Dryer vent cleaning is a perfect add on, the time spent is minimal, the profit is good and the equipment cost is small. Start small and work your way up. Here is a link to a dryer vent cleaning using Ramair's standard duct hose attached to a compressor.
, check out the website at www.ramair.co for other videos and information.
What size of air compressor is needed for this tool?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TMF Forums mobile app

Mike Habib

Sep 18, 2012
Real Name
Mike Habib
I am thinking about adding the Ram Air dryer vent system to do only dryer vent cleaning. Has anyone else used this system ?

Reactions: ronman

bestchoice

Jul 17, 2014
We do dryer vents and later on added duct cleaning with the ram air system. Since I have got out of duct cleaning for now cause it takes to much time. Still do dryer vents. We have 30 gallon upright compressor's. The ram air dryer vent ball is plastic so I bought my end from Silvent because its metal and a little smaller. Cleaning vents can be tricky getting the hose all the way to the dryer if the run is long and many turns in the pipe. Good money and once you get the hang of it and learn a few tricks its pretty easy.

Jose Holguin

Premium VIP
Oct 20, 2012
Vail, CO
Real Name
Jose Holguin
Business Location
United States
I am thinking about adding the Ram Air dryer vent system to do only dryer vent cleaning. Has anyone else used this system ?
Get yourself the Ram Air duct air hose with the ball and a compressor and you are ready to go. I also carry a flexible duct brush from Home Depot just in case.

You can add the Ram Air vacuum box and a dust downer later to use the vacuum from your truckmount. I find that you will need to contain all the lint exiting the duct sometimes.

Nov 5, 2013
extremecleancu.com
Real Name
Andrew Deem
Business Location
United States
I use the ram air works good bought my own hoses way cheaper and got the box and the ball direct.

You might want to get a zip pole makes doing registers on the ceilings so much easier.

Reactions: ronman

ronman

Jan 18, 2011
Real Name
Ron
Business Location
United States
lol, I haven't been here for close to a year, nice to see my topic is still alive.
Thanks for the feedback guys.

Reactions: 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Henry Nelson

Mar 21, 2016
Real Name
Henry Nelson
Thousands of other home occupants are treated for symptoms of poisonous gas fumes that back up into the home due to blocked dryer vents. Yes, cleaning the lint trap in your dryer is a good practice, but it's not enough to prevent a fire from sparking in your dryer vent.

Reactions: aloha one

Jun

Mar 27, 2014
Real Name
John Rasing
I use ram air hose with reverse ball and whips. Also,I use a home depot dryer vent drill brush and poles to drill brush inside. I bought two because it has only 15 feet poles in the package. I used truckmount for vacuum or backpack vacuum.I do it inside and outside. I turn on the dryer to help push the lint while I’m blasting it from outside.