BrianC

Jul 23, 2011
NH
www.NewEnglandTruckmount.com
Real Name
Brian Collopy
Business Location
United States
Great machine. We know them very well and have many customers in this area with them. There are actually two Commanders: the Commander and Commander HO (High Output - larger blower and engine). We stock all parts for these and all White Magic machines if you ever need any.

- Brian

Reactions: Spazznout

skidom1

Nov 30, 2010
NM
Real Name
Dominic Cillis
Business Location
United States
I have a commander and have had good success with it for the past 5 years. Got about 2000 hrs on it and we keep it maintained. Heat is good and suction is great. I set it up using both vacuum ports combined for more suction. Plus I like having a fresh water tank with me.

BrianC

Jul 23, 2011
NH
www.NewEnglandTruckmount.com
Real Name
Brian Collopy
Business Location
United States
If you like more suction, we manufacture White Magic filter boxes with dual intake ports: one 2" and one 2.5"
The are more rugged than the originals.
We also manufacture the filter bags and frames as well. See this page for details.

bigfinn

Aug 12, 2013
Real Name
Francis Finnerty
Great machine. We know them very well and have many customers in this area with them. There are actually two Commanders: the Commander and Commander HO (High Output - larger blower and engine). We stock all parts for these and all White Magic machines if you ever need any.

- Brian
great man good to know, i know they went ot of buisness, i think im gonna buy it, it seems like a good grab, asking 10k, for van and unit, van has high miles 170k, engine was replaced in machine by interlink, it ran without sufficent oil and piston blew, new engine put in 27 hp kohler.

skidom1

Nov 30, 2010
NM
Real Name
Dominic Cillis
Business Location
United States
Check that the hx diverters are working properly and that it makes hot water. The oil leak is a common kohler engine problem. Our rig has about 2000 hrs on it and it's been a good machine so far.

Lanior813

Jan 31, 2013
Tampa, Florida
www.laniorcarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Nikson Restituyo
Business Location
United States
Check that the hx diverters are working properly and that it makes hot water. The oil leak is a common kohler engine problem. Our rig has about 2000 hrs on it and it's been a good machine so far.
Thank you so much skidom1, your info is very helpful, but remember the machine have 6600 hours on it, I have in use a white magic rebel with 2200 hour, very good machine, but I think the commander is much better, if I fix the oil leak an diverter is working fine, do you think can get a at least a 1000 hour more? Thanks.

skidom1

Nov 30, 2010
NM
Real Name
Dominic Cillis
Business Location
United States
Perhaps, how do the other components look? Pump, blower, etc?

Lanior813

Jan 31, 2013
Tampa, Florida
www.laniorcarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Nikson Restituyo
Business Location
United States
Everything is oily because the oil leak but machine looks good, probably with a very good cleaning, leak fixed and something else, will run good, exchangers looks good too. Do you believe pay $2000 worth it?

skidom1

Nov 30, 2010
NM
Real Name
Dominic Cillis
Business Location
United States
Could try to offer less, see if they will negotiate.

Qwikdry

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
Russell
Business Location
United States
Could try to offer less, see if they will negotiate.
Hey i know this thread is old. just got a white magic rebel truckmount. can't find much info about it anywhere...i was wondering how the hx is supposed to be hooked up. Do you know anything about this machine?

skidom1

Nov 30, 2010
NM
Real Name
Dominic Cillis
Business Location
United States
Might talk to Brian at New England Truckmount, they are knowledgeable about white magic TMs.

Qwikdry

Dec 2, 2012
Real Name
Russell
Business Location
United States
@Qwikdry are you leaving the ETM behind?
what do you mean? Not sure. want to try running a truckmounted unit. i might buy a second van to mount it in and leave the ETM in my Astro Van. Have Two units. I have thought of maybe getting an Employee to run one of the machines. what machine are you running Matt?

Grn Steamer

Dec 5, 2014
Real Name
Matt R
@Qwikdry , I've read a lot of your etm posts and thought that you buying an truckmount might mean you were moving from the ETM to a gas powered truckmount. Two units would be nice.