White Magic pro 1600- need help!!!!!

bryonb03

Oct 31, 2018
Real Name
Bryon Barna
Hay all looking for help. I am recently new to the business and purchased a van with a White Magic pro 1600 (i think) installed. The trouble that i am having is with the heat and controlling it. Getting about half way through a job and i loose heat or the unit shuts down. I know the company is no longer in business but i figured there would be someplace i can get parts for it. If anyone is aware of such a place PLEASE let me know. Any sort of help or knowledge with this unit would really help. Also the person i purchased the unit from sold it for his father who has passed, and he has limited knowledge of it.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Since they're not in business anymore and its a heating issue dultmier may have certain parts for it im not real familiar with that unit, may have to re-engineer around the issue, may be just an issue of taking a part out cleaning it up and reinstalling

dancuba1

May 12, 2009
Miami
www.spottecgroup.com
Real Name
Daniel Perez - Spot Tec Group, Inc
Business Location
United States
Hay all looking for help. I am recently new to the business and purchased a van with a White Magic pro 1600 (i think) installed. The trouble that i am having is with the heat and controlling it. Getting about half way through a job and i loose heat or the unit shuts down. I know the company is no longer in business but i figured there would be someplace i can get parts for it. If anyone is aware of such a place PLEASE let me know. Any sort of help or knowledge with this unit would really help. Also the person i purchased the unit from sold it for his father who has passed, and he has limited knowledge of it.
View attachment 83560
That machine is a workhorse. I have it and still running. Probably you need to descale it or replace the solenoids. If you need to repair the heat exchanger send it to TTI custom fabrication in Florida