Which portable

NickNZ

Jul 14, 2016
Real Name
Nick Kelly
My favorite setup is 8.4 in series with 2 8.4 pulling in parallel the numbers so far are absolutely stupid 214 Lyft and 304 cfm's
Wow! Just so I understand it’s 3 motors total the single 8.4 in the front with the parallel pair pulling off it. That sounds like the ticket!

NickNZ

Jul 14, 2016
Real Name
Nick Kelly
I did not expect it to work near as well as it does.
Is this the configuration you mentioned earlier that you were working on? Thanks a lot for the info.. I’ll definitely setup and try this out.. that sounds like exactly what I want.

Reactions: Ymetimme

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
Is this the configuration you mentioned earlier that you were working on? Thanks a lot for the info.. I’ll definitely setup and try this out.. that sounds like exactly what I want.
Feel free to p.m. me for more information will be hitting the market in the spring

Reactions: NickNZ

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
It's actually extremely awesome and more complicated than just three vacuum motors there's a patent pending manifold and controller

Reactions: NickNZ

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
You should call EDIC. You can get a galaxy in I believe a 17 gallon model. With as strong a suction as you want. I also believe they off ther lifetime warrantee on the box and 5 year warrantee on all parts and labor. They build quality units.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
What’s about to hit the market is going to be in a entirely new class of quality. I strongly believe that it’s going to be a serious game changer on nearly every level.

Last edited:

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
I’m super excited about whats in the works! I’m truly hoping people will recognize Times are changing :)

NickNZ

Jul 14, 2016
Real Name
Nick Kelly
My favorite setup is 8.4 in series with 2 8.4 pulling in parallel the numbers so far are absolutely stupid 214 Lyft and 304 cfm's
The 3x 8.4 setup seems to work really well, the additional airflow is definitely helping! here's a video of the 3 motors at 150 ft clearing some gutters..plenty of power