Gnu

Nov 16, 2009
Onion Sniffing Country
bingclean.com
Real Name
Ka Nacka Chu
Business Location
United States
lemon has been the choice of almost all my custys. I hate lemon lol. To be honest carry all scents. do not use milgo for a smell good scent. Its a strong odor counteractant and used for urine and sewage odors. Usually the cheapest deo's are the best for pleasantry scents. This is mainly dependant on the custy. So its a good idea to have the basic ones. apple, cherry, lemon. so you can ask the custy what they prefere. also put them in seperate sprayers. when mixed some will turn acrid and smell like a bean burrito fart.

CleanBean

Dec 11, 2009
Memphis, TN
Real Name
Thomas Woods
Business Location
United States
If you use Conquest or Citrus Solve you should do nicely. I add Conquest to boost my prespray and custys always comment on how nice the prespray smells as I apply it...orangey!

When I get done cleaning I use a room freshener called "Ooh Baby"...I srpay a couple of shots as I exit each room. Never had a custy not like it.

:AddEmoticons0423:

Tommy C

Apr 23, 2010
Real Name
N/A
Business Location
United States
I like a deodorizer like Odorcide because it actually eliminates odors instead of just masking them. I always thought it was kind of strong smelling when first laid down but I have been surprised how well customers react to it. They say it smells "fresh" and "clean". Then I say "Yes it does." Then, I shut my mouth and leave out the part about it actually altering the odor chemically so as not to spoil the moment.