Where is Turbo Man

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Chet

Nov 13, 2007
Waterford, Michigan
Real Name
Chet Sadowski
I see a lot of you tube videos with him using his color seal applicator but his website isn't working. Does anyone know where to buy his applicator or know of some really good quality color seal applicators.
A good applicator will have a 45 degree angle spout, so we can get up to the walls and different width brush attachments so we can easily stay in the lines. I have to think someone has a quality product out there.

manbearpig

Mar 17, 2017
Real Name
Mike Pollock
I see a lot of you tube videos with him using his color seal applicator but his website isn't working. Does anyone know where to buy his applicator or know of some really good quality color seal applicators.
A good applicator will have a 45 degree angle spout, so we can get up to the walls and different width brush attachments so we can easily stay in the lines. I have to think someone has a quality product out there.
I was wondering how to order his stuff as well. I met him in Vegas last August and lost his info. His website isn’t working. If anyone has his contact info I’d appreciate it as well

Chet

Nov 13, 2007
Waterford, Michigan
Real Name
Chet Sadowski
I just bought that kit, but it's not too helpful. The brushes are all the same width, too wide for most grout joints. And the Brass fittings on top are straight and short so you can't get up to the edges. When I watch Turbo Man his are on a 45 degree angle and i think a little longer so you get up to the edge. And I believe he mentioned different width brushes.

Nov 16, 2016
Real Name
Joe Adase
I found The TurboMan.

Mark Markovic (The TurboMan)

Turbo-Seal Grout Restoration Systems

(480) 228-9007

www.Turbo-seal.com

m56markovic@gmail.com

The brushes above can be put on at an angle. You can also cut the brushes to different length or width.

Also check out www.colorsealpro.com for some products and how to videos.