Where is Turbo Man

Chet

Nov 13, 2007
Waterford, Michigan
Real Name
Chet Sadowski
I see a lot of you tube videos with him using his color seal applicator but his website isn't working. Does anyone know where to buy his applicator or know of some really good quality color seal applicators.
A good applicator will have a 45 degree angle spout, so we can get up to the walls and different width brush attachments so we can easily stay in the lines. I have to think someone has a quality product out there.

manbearpig

Mar 17, 2017
Real Name
Mike Pollock
I see a lot of you tube videos with him using his color seal applicator but his website isn't working. Does anyone know where to buy his applicator or know of some really good quality color seal applicators.
A good applicator will have a 45 degree angle spout, so we can get up to the walls and different width brush attachments so we can easily stay in the lines. I have to think someone has a quality product out there.
I was wondering how to order his stuff as well. I met him in Vegas last August and lost his info. His website isn’t working. If anyone has his contact info I’d appreciate it as well

Chet

Nov 13, 2007
Waterford, Michigan
Real Name
Chet Sadowski
I just bought that kit, but it's not too helpful. The brushes are all the same width, too wide for most grout joints. And the Brass fittings on top are straight and short so you can't get up to the edges. When I watch Turbo Man his are on a 45 degree angle and i think a little longer so you get up to the edge. And I believe he mentioned different width brushes.

Nov 16, 2016
Real Name
Joe Adase
I found The TurboMan.

Mark Markovic (The TurboMan)

Turbo-Seal Grout Restoration Systems

(480) 228-9007

www.Turbo-seal.com

m56markovic@gmail.com

The brushes above can be put on at an angle. You can also cut the brushes to different length or width.

Also check out www.colorsealpro.com for some products and how to videos.

Turboman

Sep 28, 2011
Arizona
Real Name
Mark Markovic
Business Location
United States
I was wondering how to order his stuff as well. I met him in Vegas last August and lost his info. His website isn’t working. If anyone has his contact info I’d appreciate it as well
Sorry, We've been really busy with production and order fulfillment. Our latest video is getting attention

We offer the widest range of colors to match any grout manufacturer out there. We now have a special horizontal grout line brush cap that lets you do walls with full control. The applicator also works under the hard to seal toe kicks in kitchens and bathrooms. Just about 18 years ago I designed the applicator that interlink supply sold. Then called the Turbo-Stick now called the hydro stick but they deleted the orifice flow control and the angle of the hole was set at the sweet 45 degree angle back then. www.turbo-seal.com for product ordering.

Reactions: CCWorks

Turboman

Sep 28, 2011
Arizona
Real Name
Mark Markovic
Business Location
United States
I found The TurboMan.

Mark Markovic (The TurboMan)

Turbo-Seal Grout Restoration Systems

(480) 228-9007

www.Turbo-seal.com

m56markovic@gmail.com
Scott, we've found that many color sealers out there (now there's about 16 companies manufacturing color seal today) have different viscosities many will flow nicely through the Turbo-Seal orifice flow control quite well. Colorseal pro and nearly every other color product uses about the same way to apply. drizzle, spread, then smear to remove the excess. That's why most guys don't color seal. Too slow, messy and tedious. Then you end up cleaning the floor again to get the sealer haze off the tile. Our guys can apply color sealer nearly every grout job up to 3 feet in 2 seconds using this little speed tool.
Last time I visited Aramsco Interlink. They had the Hydro-Stick but no color sealer was offered. Are they still offering the color sealer I introduced back in 2001?

Reactions: rob allen

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Last time I visited Aramsco Interlink. They had the Hydro-Stick but no color sealer was offered. Are they still offering the color sealer I introduced back in 2001?
Interlink Supply does not currently offer color sealer. Have not stocked a color sealer for many years. Personally, I have used Color Seal Pro and tried a few others such as Grout Perfect. I can recommend those.

john gerding

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2012
Real Name
Deadpool
Business Location
United States
@Turboman Is the Color Seal on your website your own house brand or PolyBlend? I have been using color clad for a few years but I am very interested in your applicator and wondering how your color seal compares to color clad. Thanks.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Scott, we've found that many color sealers out there (now there's about 16 companies manufacturing color seal today) have different viscosities many will flow nicely through the Turbo-Seal orifice flow control quite well. Colorseal pro and nearly every other color product uses about the same way to apply. drizzle, spread, then smear to remove the excess. That's why most guys don't color seal. Too slow, messy and tedious. Then you end up cleaning the floor again to get the sealer haze off the tile. Our guys can apply color sealer nearly every grout job up to 3 feet in 2 seconds using this little speed tool.
I carry your sticks specifically for a handful of stone pros in my area, and they refuse to use anything else but these.

I'd say it's not a tool for the laissez-faire tile cleaner, but for the real professional who does not just cleaning, but stone repair and restoration work.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
@Turboman Is the Color Seal on your website your own house brand or PolyBlend? I have been using color clad for a few years but I am very interested in your applicator and wondering how your color seal compares to color clad. Thanks.
The applicator is really good