where is the IPS Pro V7

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
@rob allen I was kidding im not interested in a bulk order for myself but I had a pretty good idea where it was from already.

pump ups dont really bother me, especially high end stainless ones that only take a few pumps for a full charge.. far from cheap plastic ones. Way less moving parts, no batteries to charge, no cheap plastic.

Ive tried so many electric sprayers, battery sprayers, etc all for what to save a few arm pumps? #doyouevenlift (jk)

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
hydroforce makes a lot of sense because you need a lot of water volume to pre treat 5+ rooms of carpet and nobody wants to carry around that many gallons of water

but if you only need 2-3 gallons for protector, post encap, upholstery I dont see why you would even hassle with batteries and charging them.

charges with any small air compressor which you can easily have onboard your truck, just like offroad jeeps have or only a few hand pumps for a full charge, sprays entire tank on 1 charge.. no repumping ... eliminates batteries all together, can re charge in seconds at the truck, all viton seals and gaskets... zero plastic parts

even has a pressure guage

Sep 13, 2015
Real Name
Matthew Tyson
the original , that I have, has a metal strainer you put at the hose/tube end . It is metal , but still not heavy enough to keep the tube in your container. I used a small spring clamp to attach the hose to the side of my container.
I cut the hose somewhat long so that I did not need to carry my container around with me. I used 5 gallon fuel containers.
When doing VLM I can mix the solution ahead and bring it with me.
There is a metal strainer near the middle of the hose but when you connect the longer piece there isnt anything. I could put a lid on the bucket and put a small hole in the middle like rob did.

Sep 13, 2015
Real Name
Matthew Tyson
lol convert it from Euros and pay the 200 shipping from Europe and let me know how that works out. Need parts...haha.

And I dont blame you. But I will say I will never go back to a gallon or two gallon pump up.

i believe they are from europe since there is a US plug converter in the box for the charger. You just took the guard jet stickers off lol. Im surprised you didnt put a TMF sticker on it haha