where is the IPS Pro V7

Total Cleaning Service

Sep 13, 2015
Real Name
Matthew Tyson
I ordered one a week ago and haven't heard any updates on what day i will receive it. They have taken the money already from my account but no kind of follow up emails. Has anyone else ordered one? any shipment updates?

zigdog

Jan 20, 2011
Southern California
www.goodfaithcarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Tony H.
Business Location
United States
I ordered one a week ago and haven't heard any updates on what day i will receive it. They have taken the money already from my account but no kind of follow up emails. Has anyone else ordered one? any shipment updates?
I ordered mine about 3 or 4 weeks ago. I was told that they would ship out around May 15th. How much time "around" covers, I'm not sure. Looking forward to getting mine. Hope all the bugs are worked out.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
First it was weather on the ocean and now that it landed they are held up in customs. However we were told they would be to us by Thursday of next week. We are almost sold out and so is everyone else. They won’t be available till next August so best to get your orders in ASAP. Apologize for the delay but it’s out of our hands. I do feel they are worth the wait tho.

Rick J

Jan 12, 2010
Ohio
Real Name
rick jones
Business Location
United States
Wow. APPLE MARKETING 101!
It's coming ,it's coming really it is newest most wonderfull. Just wait it is on he way!
Better get YOURS now ahead if time. Will sell out!
Here it is! What ?? BUGS IN IT??

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Wow. APPLE MARKETING 101!
It's coming ,it's coming really it is newest most wonderfull. Just wait it is on he way!
Better get YOURS now ahead if time. Will sell out!
Here it is! What ?? BUGS IN IT??
Savage. But they are almost sold out as pre orders and from what I have heard they will be sold out across the country till August.

Rick J

Jan 12, 2010
Ohio
Real Name
rick jones
Business Location
United States
Hate to say, ,but, I have the original IPS... I got it for a specific job when they first came out, , thinking I may use it a lot after that.
I have not had problems with mine as others have had. However, It does not get a ton of use.

But, mine does not have the upgraded viton seals. When I got it it, they were saying the seals were available. The new product came with them.. I tried several times to aquire the viton seals etc. so that I could install them myself. I was never answered. Gave up. !!!

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Hate to say, ,but, I have the original IPS... I got it for a specific job when they first came out, , thinking I may use it a lot after that.
I have not had problems with mine as others have had. However, It does not get a ton of use.

But, mine does not have the upgraded viton seals. When I got it it, they were saying the seals were available. The new product came with them.. I tried several times to aquire the viton seals etc. so that I could install them myself. I was never answered. Gave up. !!!
Did you try to reach out directly to Francois?

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike

lol lucky my seals were bad out of the box. figured it was a bad omen simply traded it off

Rick J

Jan 12, 2010
Ohio
Real Name
rick jones
Business Location
United States
Did you try to reach out directly to Francois?
It has been quite some time since I got it. I know I emailed someone. Not really sure to whom I reached out. I know that when I got it someone here in the USA was a contact, and spoke with me. But, after the purchase---- crickets!!!!!

Total Cleaning Service

Sep 13, 2015
Real Name
Matthew Tyson
My sprayer came on the June 4th. I sent an email a week before, didn't even get a response. I didn't get a tracking # or an email that said it was on the way, it just showed up. The sprayer doesn't even say IPS PRO V7 on it, it says Guard Jet on it so i guess IPS puts a sticker on it and calls it there own. The charger is an international charger with a US Adapter plug. When I opened the box it smelled burnt. IF you search "Guard Jet" youtube you will see the sprayer, video dated Oct. 19 2017!

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
My sprayer came on the June 4th. I sent an email a week before, didn't even get a response. I didn't get a tracking # or an email that said it was on the way, it just showed up. The sprayer doesn't even say IPS PRO V7 on it, it says Guard Jet on it so i guess IPS puts a sticker on it and calls it there own. The charger is an international charger with a US Adapter plug. When I opened the box it smelled burnt. IF you search "Guard Jet" youtube you will see the sprayer, video dated Oct. 19 2017!

wow that's pretty jcked.

was just talking too someone on the phone about the ips

Total Cleaning Service

Sep 13, 2015
Real Name
Matthew Tyson
worked good when i took it outside, my only complaint so far is for $300 it should have came with something to hold the hose in the bottom of the bucket so it doesnt float on top..guess i will go to home depot and find something small and weighted

Rick J

Jan 12, 2010
Ohio
Real Name
rick jones
Business Location
United States
worked good when i took it outside, my only complaint so far is for $300 it should have came with something to hold the hose in the bottom of the bucket so it doesnt float on top..guess i will go to home depot and find something small and weighted
the original , that I have, has a metal strainer you put at the hose/tube end . It is metal , but still not heavy enough to keep the tube in your container. I used a small spring clamp to attach the hose to the side of my container.
I cut the hose somewhat long so that I did not need to carry my container around with me. I used 5 gallon fuel containers.
When doing VLM I can mix the solution ahead and bring it with me.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
haha guard jet, I guess we all know where to get it now.

I can think of 3-4 china suppliers I work with for amazon fba, I bet one of them will have the "guard jet" lol

Im going to hold off for a while and see how everyone likes their new version, the last one was terrible... and was hyped up just as much if not more.

Reactions: MikeGaure

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
haha guard jet, I guess we all know where to get it now.

I can think of 3-4 china suppliers I work with for amazon fba, I bet one of them will have the "guard jet" lol

Im going to hold off for a while and see how everyone likes their new version, the last one was terrible... and was hyped up just as much if not more.
lol convert it from Euros and pay the 200 shipping from Europe and let me know how that works out. Need parts...haha.

And I dont blame you. But I will say I will never go back to a gallon or two gallon pump up.