Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Many say carpet cleaning is hard on the body. Tell us where you hurt...

beau

Jun 5, 2015
BC, Canada
Real Name
Beau Phipps
Business Location
Canada
I get a stiff lower back but thats because my wands a little short so that slight hunch after a few hours is noticeable.

Edit: Insert "short wand" jokes here.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
I get a stiff lower back but thats because my wands a little short so that slight hunch after a few hours is noticeable.

Edit: Insert "short wand" jokes here.
I'll let the others make short wand jokes. Tell them you make up for it with the "few hours" bit. ;)

Reactions: Spazznout

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
That's because you and your boy are about seven feet tall. I don't think they make a wand tall enough for you...!
LOl personally got a wand from a guy who seemingly everyone hates around here but I’ll tell ya being 6’5” I no longer have to bend over while wanding. So far happy this guy lets you specify your height..

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
Good prompt because CC is hard physical (active) work..

Personally feel I’ve adjusted to actually doing CC labor but I’ll be damned a 9 year old shoulder injury I think has given me fits. To the point of seeing a chiro and then urgent care for some muscle relaxers and steroids. Either a pinched nerve or really spasming right trapezius if you ask the PA at urgent care.

Who knows. But I’ll tell you what. You can’t keep someone down that won’t go down.

Stepping up my yoga game and this is one of the reasons I CHOSE to be a CC’er to force my hand and do laborious work.

My $.02 hope not sounding arrogant because I believe pride comes before the fall but trying to report honestly.

TerryBen

Jul 11, 2019
Real Name
Terry Ben
In the face all the time. Because if I hurt in the face everyone can see. And that guy will get shame.

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
Yesterday, as I was stepping out from the
van, my neighbor made comment: You seem exhausted. No, just my skeleton needs to readjust, before I head to a night job, I silently replied. Half an hour drive means 15 minutes stretching and allegedly, I'm in good shape. Numbers don't lie, especially when you read'em out of your birth certificate, right?

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke