aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
FUG it..Drink it Be Merry! Thank Allah (*jk)..never was an Isuue wiff Skinny Dudes.

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
103 lbs but health like a 200 pounder

Her sugars were bad
Mmmmm Let me think this One OUT! When I lost my Tounge...Minus 40lbs..When I lost my Nuts minus 60lbs..By Golly Mike..I think yer Right! .. = 103 almost to the OUNCE!

Reactions: Luky

Luky

Nov 29, 2013
Chicagoland
Real Name
Marian Lukacisin
Business Location
United States
I've made a short list of known celebrities who died too young... Everyone of these dudes was obese (over 50 lbs overweight ) or morbidly obese (over 100 lbs overweight)

Chris Penn 40
James Gandolfini 45
Heavy D 44
Patrice O'Neal 41
Gary Shandling 66
John Candy 44
Big Pun 30
Cris Farley 33
John Belushi 33

My question to all you guys who have weight issues.... How old do you want to be when yer dead?
How many years is enough?... Would you like to see yer grandchildren run around and play?...
Do you want the last few years of yer life to be miserable and painful?...

There's good news though.... ******* DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!!
I was just stuffing my face with Cherry Vanilla ice cream. Only two spoons left to finish. Should I stop? I lost my apetite. 5'11' -195lb. Is it bad?

owenscott

Aug 6, 2009
Friggin Cold Upstate NY
Real Name
Stop snoopin u homo
Business Location
United States
It's a chemical. I guess it's not great for you but it's s shite side better than sugar.
I don't drink it every day.
I'm just giving some low calorie cheating options.
Sugar is empty calories that increases inflammation and causes early onset diabetes in regular doses...
It comes down to an unproven evil next to a well known one...
You say some shit that soooo true ... then ... other stuff not so much. What u wrote here is about 7 or 8 years from being *common knowledge*
Smart guy ...
(Seems like everything i say is coming out like a smart ass .. but this true what he wrote here)

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
I was just stuffing my face with Cherry Vanilla ice cream. Only two spoons left to finish. Should I stop? I lost my apetite. 5'11' -195lb. Is it bad?
You're good Luky..finish that off and go get a trough of Triple Chocolate & Gobble that down too...:)

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
Just checked some data...
Average life expectancy for men in U.S. is 76...
Obesity takes 6.5 years off on average.
Extreme obesity takes an average of 14 years off.
Smoking takes an average of 10 years off...
If you are fat and smoke.. Once you turn 52,...yer living on borrowed time...

Some of ya'll should be dead already... Just sayin...

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
Just checked some data...
Average life expectancy for men in U.S. is 76...
Obesity takes 6.5 years off on average.
Extreme obesity takes an average of 14 years off.
Smoking takes an average of 10 years off...
If you are fat and smoke.. Once you turn 52,...yer living on borrowed time...

Some of ya'll should be dead already... Just sayin...
Bull SHIT! Some of Us are ONRY! We live to Piss every one OFF! lol Shhhhh..I'm going to Gobble me some Big Macs...Super Size The FF's & Stick a Happy Meal up My AZZ! :p:p:p
Moral of This Story...Fold the Happy Meal BOX!

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
Bull SHIT! Some of Us are ONRY! We live to Piss every one OFF! lol Shhhhh..I'm going to Gobble me some Big Macs...Super Size The FF's & Stick a Happy Meal up My AZZ! :p:p:p
Moral of This Story...Fold the Happy Meal BOX!
You don't count Dave... You are just hard to kill...
Hell,...you've been living on borrowed time since Vietnam....
The Devil is so gonna kick yer ass when you finally pay him a visit... :D

aloha one

Scrub a DUB DUB!
Feb 17, 2009
California
Real Name
Dave Moonan
Business Location
United States
You don't count Dave... You are just hard to kill...
Hell,...you've been living on borrowed time since Vietnam....
The Devil is so gonna kick yer ass when you finally pay him a visit... :D
Glad you're Awake Mike..I have someone talk to. Me not sweating the DEVIL... The Devil's worried Bout ME!

Select

Mar 3, 2019
Real Name
John Cartegna
Business Location
United States
I want to push my wand as long as I can. It doesn't hurt me any and I enjoy doing it. I move furniture as needed, load my porty and 175 solo. I could be more productive for a longer period if I take care of my body. I believe I would get bored as well with yoga...but I'm thinking it could be beneficial. I was curious what others in our field think about it. My long term plan is Me and a helper...I'll keep throwing them back until I find some good ones. I can spend more time with the custy, add a more comprehensive service with prevac and more furniture moved...It all starts and ends with me. I was kind of hoping to draw more fat guys from the TMF community into this conversation...because you need to think about it. It's easier to get on track when you are younger.
DDP Yoga. "It ain't yo mama's yoga!" I would definitely suggest it if you are looking in this direction.

Now, having said that I will acknowledge that I personally struggle with weight for past 8 years. I eat too much and of the wrong kind. Pizza and bread! Did I say pizza?

Ok, but I got hooked on DDPY and for 3 months straight I gained incredible flexibility and mobility while dropping 28 lbs. The bad news, I got sick with bronchitis 2 months ago and started eating like old again and gained back 20. Feel like shit now about failing again but let me get back on track with the post.

If you are looking at yoga then I suggest DDP yoga. Diamond Dallas Page is a pretty authentic dude and his app is really setup to help you!

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
All the diets out there with all the new fads are always funny... all based around people who still want to eat ice cream and donuts yet be "on a diet"

While in reality its simply a matter of eating less, if your starving on a deserted island trust me you will lose weight lol.

16/8 fasting is the true holy grail for weight loss, not eating for 16hrs in every 24hr period really melts it off super fast. Plus youll fell better than you ever have before because your body is depleting all the consumed calories before consuming more.