What's your view of few political leaning posts here?

Odin

Mar 26, 2014
Real Name
terje brevik
106017467_2639686282948358_7173624300873902556_n.jpg

Old fat and slow

Jun 16, 2020
Real Name
Mike Peterson
People have different opinions so it doesn't really matter. What's talked about here will not change anything politically. If you followed the late Kim Clement back before 2014 you knew who would win in 2016, you knew they would say impeach impeach but it wouldn't be convicted, you also know the man who the media hates will be re elected. What happened immediately after the president's last rally confirmed it. What's meant to be will be. The great thing about America is everyone has the right to their opinion.

Reactions: LeeRoy

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
Rob has to balance a rocky apple cart when it comes to this issue of yea/nay on t political thing, as we ALL do in almost every home we enter these crazy days. We enjoy the co. in our cc community, Rob gets eyeballs on the site and lots of us get a small soapbox to help get a bit of our frustrations out • • • • safely

An inteligente conversation void of personal attacks ( fun quips not withstanding ), should be first accurate ( no college degree required • • • or frowned on ), second • • • see # 1. Opinions are fun & funny but an opinion offered to make a point or to dispute one, should be accurate.
Throwing stuff out there w derogatory flavors is for me, just annoying

Last edited:

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
Sooooo • • • I discovered an embarrassing
“FACT” I thought I “knew” .

WARNING :
Read this post at evening time as it may cause drowsiness ! ! !

I went back and looked up the history of the republican party ( by default you have to study both as they are Invariably intertwined ).

To the point • • • • The Republican Party was founded specifically
( and this is key ), to implement the eradication of slavery. WOW !!

1.) ABSOLUTELY NO REPUBLICANS EVER OWNED SLAVES.
( why hasn’t this been resounded through the halls • • • ? ?
2.) The KKK was the militant wing ( peaceful protest anyone ?? ),
of the Democratic political machine ( founded by the way by Nathen Bedford Forest • • • Grand Wizard of t KKK and • • DEMOCRATIC NOMINEE for the DEMOCRATIC NATIONAL CONVENTION).
NBF - led countless raids on black Americans Ruthlessly savaging them.
3.) The Civil War was ALL about slavery / states’ choice as to weather or not it proliferated.

The Democratic machine was militant, militant in its defense of slavery ( both north and southern Dems. ), RIGHT THROUGH TO THE 1960’s civil rights act Johnson was FORCED to sign
( though not before sticking it the migrant farm workers then and now ).
70% Dems. Voted NAY
70% Rep. Voted Yea

Last edited:

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
You left out cutting up babies and then pulling their body parts from wombs. Isn't there a current word for that or something that makes it sound better?
Rob, i agree but for the most part, democrats want to bust each other in the butt non stop, they want to kill all babies and if by chance that baby survives , they want to bust the baby in the butt too !! Truth Hurts !!