What's your view of few political leaning posts here? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

What's your view of few political leaning posts here?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
When I was under BO we couldn't quite break a certain goal a year. In last 3 short years we are set to more than quadruple. So if I am going to invest, buy or move into a new location yes I do watch carefully the prevailing tides. Always have and always will.

floorclean

Mar 31, 2016
Real Name
Dale MacDonald
Businesses and politics are like a wife and a mistress, they don’t belong together.
Sure as shit no mater what it’s never going to be a good out come.

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
When I was under BO we couldn't quite break a certain goal a year. In last 3 short years we are set to more than quadruple. So if I am going to invest, buy or move into a new location yes I do watch carefully the prevailing tides. Always have and always will.
Makes no sense the way you put it.
Economy has prevailed under the 30 points Trump has put on the board but anyone with good memory knows that the 250 points put up on the board by Obama was much more relevant.

I still contend that any small business doesn't need to trip about the POTUS....

Big business and manufacturing need to be tuned in but not rug suckers and toilet cleaners.

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
I'm not tryna be contrarian but you just tend to post the most pretentious content.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
If you don't let these boys argue about politics, they'll just go back to arguing about CFM versus lift and which prespray is best. Please, let them talk politics.

Reactions: LeeRoy

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
If you don't let these boys argue about politics, they'll just go back to arguing about CFM versus lift and which prespray is best. Please, let them talk politics.
I’m gonna figure out new recipe for my brisket for the 4th! That’s better use if my energy.

Reactions: sbsscn

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
But it can be amusing to rattle chains every now n then

Hacky-sack

May 22, 2020
Real Name
Andrew Schultz
I’m gonna figure out new recipe for my brisket for the 4th! That’s better use if my energy.
Less is more with Traeger. I like simple marinades. Soy and brown sugar.

Dust out side with garlic and pepper before I put on the grill.
Salmon get no more than 6 hour marinade.
Meat gets 12

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Less is more with Traeger. I like simple marinades. Soy and brown sugar.

Dust out side with garlic and pepper before I put on the grill.
Salmon get no more than 6 hour marinade.
Meat gets 12
I’ll prob inject with coffee n broth. I’m not a huge fan of the sweeter sauces. I’ll probably use a lot of black pepper, peppercorn and coffee rub. That’s how I do my chuck roasts for my stews.

Need some sourdough to go with it.

@Jim Davisson is a bbq fiend

Reactions: Jim Davisson

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Need to buy a smoke tube for heavier smoke. Only way to get good smoke from Traeger is low temps