$180 if it's not too far.

In California

mrblazer

Mar 29, 2015
Real Name
Sergio esquivel
Business Location
United States
First 300 sf. The .50 cent a sf after that.
Also in the bay

Nimblybimbly

Aug 10, 2017
Real Name
Nathan Paul
$90 min includes 2 areas no bigger than 12*12 each within my town.

If it's more than 15-20 miles it's 120 minimum and $50/ area after

I don't like to travel more than 15-20 miles because that can be 1 hr with traffic

Funny thing is I've told people 30 miles away it was 200 minimum and they take it for 1 area..love those

puffinnuggins

Sep 10, 2016
Real Name
Jeff Keeven
I'm in the bay as well, $79 up to 280 sq ft, that includes light furniture moving nothing more than something that will delay me by 5min (small chairs, coffee table etc light stuff).

puffinnuggins

Sep 10, 2016
Real Name
Jeff Keeven
I hope you are right.

I have stubbornly stuck to the in-home estimate approach over the years and I will admit that it has served me well.

However, with the recent addition of my son to the business, and the resulting increase in marketing that has had to take place to build enough business to support him, I am starting to feel some stress in getting to every place I need to be.

And so, that fact, coupled with the fact that every business of any size that I am aware of, who has survived over the years, uses per room pricing, I am left wondering how long I can continue to kick against the pricks?
Been in business for 19 years, we have always done sq ft pricing, however due to where we are located it makes more sense. Average room size is not a thing here. I will have a house with 10x12 rooms followed by a house with 80x40 rooms and I'm not joking these are bed rooms not living rooms. We do sq ft. And subtract out all the furniture we are not moving. But to each his own

puffinnuggins

Sep 10, 2016
Real Name
Jeff Keeven
I'm in the bay as well, $79 up to 280 sq ft, that includes light furniture moving nothing more than something that will delay me by 5min (small chairs, coffee table etc light stuff).
Do you mind sharing a website?
I'm just a technician, so not sure how authorized I am to give out prices will nilly, so I have to decline sharing the website. Our website doesn't list prices anyway. We send out people for quotes