What's your favorite ENCAP prespray?

Discussion in 'VLM / OP / Encapsulation' started by Andrew C, Aug 25, 2017.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. BonnetPro

BonnetPro Well-Known Member

Oct 1, 2009
    Male
    Pa
    Ratings:
    +958 / 2 / -0
    Thanks for the continued loyalty and great feedback. I have a customer, The Manor at Yorktown with many fussy wealthy people. Worse then any other account I have ever serviced in 32 years. That said, when I clean their occupied apartments I like to use Rocket but I cut it 50 50 with Surround Free. This allows me to still apply some peroxide and it leaves a much softer scent. In the end its all about the customer. We have to give them not only great cleaning results but an excellent overall experience.

2. Sean M Collins

Dec 11, 2012
    Male
    Ratings:
    +17 / 0 / -0
    I would suggest toms approach with a top three or maybe top five because no other cleaner will use the exact same standards as you