What's your dating policy with clients? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

What's your dating policy with clients?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
And have you ever dated one of your clients?

Tcoulter

Apr 18, 2017
Real Name
Trace Coulter
I went on a date with a property manager who I did a lot of work for. She had kind of a crush on me, and I'm still in my early 20s, I was 21 at the time. Nothin wrong with it if everyone is being chill. I actually had a customer last week try hooking me up with their daughter, which was kind of flattering.

lakersgirl

Dec 3, 2019
Real Name
Lora Onya
Hahah I think the dating your clients is kind of weird. they get attached way to quickly and then after a while they expect a certain amount of special treatment when in reality all you are looking for is a simple hookup. There are a lot of way you can find something casual these days without the hassle of explaining what you want. I recently started using this new dating app that I read about online and it had exactly the type fo things I wanted to and matched me with people that were interested in the same thing as I was. I am super happy with it.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I've dated 3 customers over the years. I'm divorced and if the woman is not married there is nothing wrong with being friends and dating.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
Why am I not shocked SRD

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
I had a business prior to cleaning carpet. I actually married one of my employees (no, not a customer) I was 24 and she was 19. That was 38 years ago...