What's your dating policy with clients? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

What's your dating policy with clients?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
And have you ever dated one of your clients?

Tcoulter

Apr 18, 2017
Real Name
Trace Coulter
I went on a date with a property manager who I did a lot of work for. She had kind of a crush on me, and I'm still in my early 20s, I was 21 at the time. Nothin wrong with it if everyone is being chill. I actually had a customer last week try hooking me up with their daughter, which was kind of flattering.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I've dated 3 customers over the years. I'm divorced and if the woman is not married there is nothing wrong with being friends and dating.

Reactions: Ed Valentine

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Why am I not shocked SRD

greatness1987

Jun 7, 2020
Real Name
Audrey Reid
I believe that personal relationships should not be established within the service because in such cases problems usually arise along the way.
At the same time, I know personal cases when there were no negative consequences. All that matters is to be compatible with characters and to love each other.
That is why many nowadays check-in time on the twin flame numbers guide if it is worth trying a relationship with a certain person which is very nice.

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
Nothing wrong with dating someone you meet, and are somewhat serious about. This is a small world and because of it, what would happen if you met someone at a party or event and you got along so well, had a great time but later found out that they were a customer (or daughter of a customer?) of your company? Would you immediately cut off that relationship and perhaps cause a bad relationship? Do you think doing so that this customer would probably not call you anyways?

I don't see a problem if you do it in a responsible way.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
I've had about 5 customers over the years blatantly try to sleep with me during the appointment. No thanks! One lady went crazy and contacted my boss etc, threatening to sue the company if I didn't come back and F#$^ her. Crazy.

Reactions: Ed Valentine

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I just saw in the obituaries today that an ex-girlfriend of mine from 15 years ago, has died. She was a customer that turned into a girlfriend. Dawn was only 50. It didn't say what happened just that she passed away peacefully Aug. 16.

Yesterday it was a customer of mine I read that died. Kevin was only 57.

Latest posts