Whats the best portable Extractor with high Lift power and CFM

Josevelez97

Feb 9, 2019
Real Name
Jose Velez
I really dont like truck mount, I prefer portables I was just wondering what is the best truck mount portable alternative thanks you everyone for taking time to answer my question.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
I really dont like truck mount, I prefer portables I was just wondering what is the best truck mount portable alternative thanks you everyone for taking time to answer my question.
Mytee LX machines with high lift and CFM. Some say that it's equivalent to an entry level TM. Not to mention that well priced.

Watch the recovery of the LX vacs

OldCarpetVet

Premium VIP
Nov 2, 2014
Florida
Real Name
Richard Santoro
how do you take your popcorn with butter or without lol
That depends on the type of butter. Is it high flow butter? Is it certified butter? It is an approved butter from the Better Butter Bureau? Is it from a free roaming cow? If so, which farmer? Does the cow have a safe space?

I only want the best, buttered, butter but not too buttery. Basically.

And you thought butter was butter.

Reactions: Clean-n-mean

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
That depends on the type of butter. Is it high flow butter? Is it certified butter? It is an approved butter from the Better Butter Bureau? Is it from a free roaming cow? If so, which farmer? Does the cow have a safe space?

It's cosher and organic trusted butter

Reactions: OldCarpetVet

Robert1958

Feb 19, 2015
Real Name
Robert Brown
Mytee LX machines with high lift and CFM. Some say that it's equivalent to an entry level TM. Not to mention that well priced.

Watch the recovery of the LX vacs

I have a new 1005 LX. It makes a very annoying high pitched sound when the vac motors are running. I don't hear or feel the extraction power when the wand head is on the carpet ( mytee 8300EZ wand, Westpak 10-0530 wand. It does seem to get decent recovery, but I don't think it is anything much different then my older 1005DX. The standpipe in the recovery tank is 1 1/2" with a screen and foam filter at the top. Don't know if this has anything to do with the high pitched sound. I don't feel that I'm getting the proper suction. I like to hear and feel the suction when the wand is on the carpet, so it gives me an idea that the machine is extracting properly.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Is it 2" butter or 1.5" butter? And I don't want any harsh chemicals in it.

Reactions: Fedri

JRH

Mar 16, 2011
Real Name
jr h
Business Location
Ireland {Republic}
I have a new 1005 LX. It makes a very annoying high pitched sound when the vac motors are running. I don't hear or feel the extraction power when the wand head is on the carpet ( mytee 8300EZ wand, Westpak 10-0530 wand. It does seem to get decent recovery, but I don't think it is anything much different then my older 1005DX. The standpipe in the recovery tank is 1 1/2" with a screen and foam filter at the top. Don't know if this has anything to do with the high pitched sound. I don't feel that I'm getting the proper suction. I like to hear and feel the suction when the wand is on the carpet, so it gives me an idea that the machine is extracting properly.
l would check the ball inside the filter cage to make sure its not jammed somehow blocking the flow .

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
very interesting robert, mine is delayed because of weather conditions. i will update if mine does the same thing. however i don't think you will see any difference for the first 50-75 feet between the 2 but i think 100 or more hose lengths the lx vac should give better water recovery as my testing and my understanding from jim.

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
also how old is your 1005lx and does it have a cooling fan in the compartment

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Also in the past I have installed the 2 LX vac motors to my 1005dx with goomer's kits and I was able to use it for 6-7 jobs and it worked fine which I have not noticed any noise, possibly your machine might have some small issue, check every where to find the problem to be fixed.

Ed Valentine

Oct 8, 2008
Michigan, USA
cross-american.com
Real Name
Ed Valentine
Business Location
United States
I would contact: The MAGIC WAND CO (Toll free: 877-926-3748) and speak with the guy that works on all of the models in this market; Jordan. They sell all kinds of machines and they will tell you which particular model within your budget is the best!

Hope this helps;
Ed Valentine

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater

Is forgot to ask if it's grass-fed?

Robert1958

Feb 19, 2015
Real Name
Robert Brown
It is just a few months old. They don't have cooling fans on these new machines

Robert1958

Feb 19, 2015
Real Name
Robert Brown
l would check the ball inside the filter cage to make sure its not jammed somehow blocking the flow .
It doesn't have a ball float assembly. Just a 1 1/2" angled and then straight stand pipe with a screen and filter at the top. There are 2 float switches attached to the stand pipe.

Ymetimme

Apr 27, 2018
Real Name
Tim yeater
I'm not going to get in the middle of this knife fight

But I will explain to you what lift and cfm's are

Lift is a rating of force not volume

Cfm's is a rating of velocity/speed and volume

To have one without the other is pointless

one does not have a greater value than the other 1 is how hard you pull the other is how much you are able to move

So you need a good balance of both.

I feel a good balance is 10 inches of mercury 200 plus cfm's anything over that you're good to go