What's the academic term name of the wire hose connect wast tank with blower?

nbaabc1234

Jan 25, 2019
Real Name
NICK
I think It begin to leak so I want to change it.My truckmount is prochem Everest 408.Please tell the name,size and where I can buy it?

thumper@twow.com

Sep 19, 2010
Yorba Linda
www.mjmcarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
mike mitts
Business Location
United States
BTW...when you put the new line on get some high temp axel-bearing grease. Local auto parts store about $5.00 and put it on your unions and inside the hose where it attaches liberaly. Makes the perfect seal now without over torquing your clamps and will be easy to get on and off for the future.

Reactions: LeeRoy

nbaabc1234

Jan 25, 2019
Real Name
NICK
BTW...when you put the new line on get some high temp axel-bearing grease. Local auto parts store about $5.00 and put it on your unions and inside the hose where it attaches liberaly. Makes the perfect seal now without over torquing your clamps and will be easy to get on and off for the future.
All right but I check there is no boat components store nearby.May I get it in the homedepot or other hardware store and what's the diameter?

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
The neoprene 2" hose? or the hose clamps?
yours look like a 3 or maybe 4 inch hose

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
Search for a hydraulic hose supplier, they usually also carry vacuum hose for city sewer trucks.

thumper@twow.com

Sep 19, 2010
Yorba Linda
www.mjmcarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
mike mitts
Business Location
United States
Vac and hydraulic line is alot different than Carlisle line. Since its inlet you dont have to worry so much about heat but being right off the blower you do need the strength that Carlisle line gives. Ive built numerous truckmounts and when I was young and cheap and yes dumb I did use vac line a couple of times...I was sorry each time. When I build or repair something I dont want to do it again.
As for "perimeter"?? With a hose you have to go by diameter. I think a 408 Gardner Denver is a 4"npt. "I think". Really just take it off...you have to anyway and play it safe and take it with you to match up. It's th I.D.thats important not the O.D.
Good Luck
Mike

mrg.mrg.

Oct 15, 2014
Real Name
zamir mejia
Its called marine exhaust hose. Just download manual and it should say the hose ID and length in the parts diagram. I got mine online and bought extra just to have in case I need it.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
I think It begin to leak so I want to change it.My truckmount is prochem Everest 408.Please tell the name,size and where I can buy it?
Where do you live?

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
I bought mine at West Marine, but any boat repair shop should be able to get some for you.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Reactions: nbaabc1234

nbaabc1234

Jan 25, 2019
Real Name
NICK

Attachments

nbaabc1234

Jan 25, 2019
Real Name
NICK
Vac and hydraulic line is alot different than Carlisle line. Since its inlet you dont have to worry so much about heat but being right off the blower you do need the strength that Carlisle line gives. Ive built numerous truckmounts and when I was young and cheap and yes dumb I did use vac line a couple of times...I was sorry each time. When I build or repair something I dont want to do it again.
As for "perimeter"?? With a hose you have to go by diameter. I think a 408 Gardner Denver is a 4"npt. "I think". Really just take it off...you have to anyway and play it safe and take it with you to match up. It's th I.D.thats important not the O.D.
Good Luck
Mike
Good Luck
Mike
[/QUOTE
Sir is it the size 5'' pipe?

Attachments