What's the #1 way to get Water Damage jobs?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Mar 27, 2015
Real Name
Stuart Lipscomb III
Another way is to join alacrity we use them and handle the Allstate insurance work in our area.
with Alacrity the prices are set so you need to know what to charge for , such as supervisors and what not.
another way of getting flood work is Apartment complex's most privateers dont have drying equipment for high volume flood work so you may get lucky just remember on any flood work dont try to pay all your bills off one flood that will guarantee no more work.( dont overprice yourself)
be ethical with what you use on these jobs too.

Also dont go for the quick dollar on jobs be flexible, and you will get more business.
as for shepards comments we are here to help each other not make a buck off each other especially since the guy is in maryland and you are in colorado.
How much does alacrity charge? How does it work?

Jun 2, 2016
www.floodaz.com
Real Name
Anna Levis
I have seen and heard a lot of ways to get W/D jobs. But I would like to know what is the no#1 way to get them so I won't waste a lot of time running around in circles.:D
If you really provide a quality water damage restoration service to customers then you don't have to find people. Customers call you as they know you about your hard quality work. You can also find a high reputated company and work with them as a partner so that your needs can be also fulfilled.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dpack1

May 3, 2017
Real Name
dalton Pack
Hey TMF community,

I am looking for a restoration company to test out my process to get more water losses. It has helped the biggest restoration company in Oklahoma and want to see if it works in other areas. I am not looking to make any money off of this trail. If you would like to be apart of this trail please message me I am only accepting 1 or 2 companies.

Feb 22, 2010
Vermont
Real Name
wesley carpenter
Business Location
United States
Hey TMF community,

I am looking for a restoration company to test out my process to get more water losses. It has helped the biggest restoration company in Oklahoma and want to see if it works in other areas. I am not looking to make any money off of this trail. If you would like to be apart of this trail please message me I am only accepting 1 or 2 companies.
I would be interested in what you have to say

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
Yellow pages is the quickest.....
for 1-2 man operation this should give you 2-3 calls a month depending on your location...
Also a good internet add......
Adjusters take a long time to get.....

Sep 15, 2017
Real Name
Lance Tone
I have seen and heard a lot of ways to get W/D jobs. But I would like to know what is the no#1 way to get them so I won't waste a lot of time running around in circles.:D
Plumbers and property managers.
Plumbers usually are the 1st to get a call regarding water issues.
Property managers have access to the most doors (homes).

tres

Mar 3, 2015
Real Name
tres davis
Those are also the lowest margin jobs because the plumbers want a flat $300-$500 referral fee which is a LOT for a normal size water damage

And the prop managers want the cheapest cheap price in the world or they have their maintenance guy "put a fan on it" and then call you in 6 months with a mold problem

seagrtj

Jun 28, 2011
MO
Real Name
Todd Seagraves
Business Location
United States
Hey TMF community,

Start with spelling Trial correctly

Oct 11, 2017
San Diego, California
www.GreggSargent.Com
Real Name
Gregg Sargent
Business Location
United States
I agree completely with the comments that have been made there are so many different ways to increase your water damage leads. I have built two water damage cleanup companies from scratch. One was built mostly from agents, we taught CE classes every month and had over 300 agents come through our flood house. The second I built almost completely from internet and cold calling plumbers since I built this company while living a state away.

I have helped multiple water damage companies start from scratch across the country if you ever want to talk just call me at 720-277-7113.

Mar 29, 2015
Real Name
Tim rozansky
You should have multiple ways to get referrals so that you will not be defendant on any one source.
Local SEO has been great to us lately. Try geo targeting your local towns. Ex. Search for "Kinnelon water damage" and you should see us near the top of the results.
www.pdqfirewaterdamage.com

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
The best way to get water damage jobs, is to call every insurance adjuster and tell them you are tired and need some time off...…….
You will have more work than you want.

kdhim

Jun 25, 2018
Real Name
Kevin Dhimitri
Local SEO works best for getting water damage jobs. Just think about it, when someone searches for "water damage restoration near me" they have an emergency and need help ASAP. No one is Googling that for fun.

It is an investment but definitely worthwhile if you want to really grow and beat out competitors.