Jon Grubb

Aug 29, 2017
Idaho Falls, ID
unitedrestorers.com
Real Name
Jonathan Grubb
Business Location
United States
(Kidding). Hi all! I'm Jon. I've been in the industry since 2006, joined a franchise system in 2009 (worked for the mothership that is), came to my senses and started my own company in 2013.

Here's what I know:

1) advertising and marketing
2) "web" stuff
3) franchise systems
4) list-making

Frankly, I haven't worked in the field in years, but I'm eager to lurk and help in other areas as I can. I learned about this forum from a client of mine, and he couldn't stop telling me how helpful it's been to him over the years.

Sidenote: yes, I sell a service to companies like yours. The service I sell isn't right for most companies. So...my primary purpose here is help when I can, BS and talk shop. That's it.

Glad to be here.

- Jon

Jon Grubb

Aug 29, 2017
Idaho Falls, ID
unitedrestorers.com
Real Name
Jonathan Grubb
Business Location
United States
Well hello to you too. 1250/mo + your Google budget. My company does AdWords management exclusively for Restorers. Vail is one market I don't recommend AdWords in.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Greetings Jon,

Nice to "meet" you. I was up in Idaho Falls a couple weeks back to work and take a day of vacation as well. I love the greenway trail along the river. This was 4 and 5 days before the eclipse. Lots of activity preparing.

I have some long time acquaintances doing restoration in Idaho Falls and nearby.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States

Jon Grubb

Aug 29, 2017
Idaho Falls, ID
unitedrestorers.com
Real Name
Jonathan Grubb
Business Location
United States
Greetings Jon,

Nice to "meet" you. I was up in Idaho Falls a couple weeks back to work and take a day of vacation as well. I love the greenway trail along the river. This was 4 and 5 days before the eclipse. Lots of activity preparing.

I have some long time acquaintances doing restoration in Idaho Falls and nearby.
Nice to meet you Scott! Idaho Falls is a wonderful place. We relocated from (the People's Republic of) California last year.

For such a small town, there are a ton of restoration companies here. I'm actually working with one now (just my luck); the put-back in our basement starts tomorrow. Sometimes Sharkbite does indeed fail...