What would you do to clean this

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

mrblazer

Mar 29, 2015
Real Name
Sergio esquivel
Business Location
United States

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Depends on what equipment you have available. Do you know what some of the stains are? Urine stains?

• Dust with rug duster or tumble duster
  • Pretreat any urine stains with Wool Medic or Urine Neutralzier. Pretreat heaviest grease or oil stains with concentrated mixture of Traffic Slam
  • Wet out rug
  • Prespray Traffic Slam
  • Scrub with Brush Pro using blue brushes
  • Flush
  • extract and dry

mrblazer

Mar 29, 2015
Real Name
Sergio esquivel
Business Location
United States
Do have a duster.
Not urine stains
Do have traffic slam
Do have a crb.

Will post pictures after I try your recommendation.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrblazer

Mar 29, 2015
Real Name
Sergio esquivel
Business Location
United States
Depends on what equipment you have available. Do you know what some of the stains are? Urine stains?

• Dust with rug duster or tumble duster
  • Pretreat any urine stains with Wool Medic or Urine Neutralzier. Pretreat heaviest grease or oil stains with concentrated mixture of Traffic Slam
  • Wet out rug
  • Prespray Traffic Slam
  • Scrub with Brush Pro using blue brushes
  • Flush
  • extract and dry
This is after all the steps.

IMG_1997.jpg

IMG_1999.jpg

IMG_2001.jpg

IMG_2002.jpg

IMG_2003.jpg

IMG_2004.jpg

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Wipe across some of the dark areas with a towel dampened with Encapuclean O2 or another good encapsulation product. See if there is much soil on the towel. Did the appearance improve? Sometimes it is wear and abrasion. Sometimes a rug needs a pit washing.

But I do think your cleaning made a big improvement by the photos. Does it look better live than it did before?

Rory henderson

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
prespray with flex & boost all & rinse with ice.....easy work

mrblazer

Mar 29, 2015
Real Name
Sergio esquivel
Business Location
United States
Wipe across some of the dark areas with a towel dampened with Encapuclean O2 or another good encapsulation product. See if there is much soil on the towel. Did the appearance improve? Sometimes it is wear and abrasion. Sometimes a rug needs a pit washing.

But I do think your cleaning made a big improvement by the photos. Does it look better live than it did before?
Before
IMG_1970.jpg

After
IMG_1998.jpg

I'll try the encap02 tomorrow.

mrblazer

Mar 29, 2015
Real Name
Sergio esquivel
Business Location
United States
prespray with flex & boost all & rinse with ice.....easy work
I used boost all ones and I made a volcano . Haven't used it since. What ratio should I mix it in a hydro?

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
I used boost all ones and I made a volcano . Haven't used it since. What ratio should I mix it in a hydro?
Boost All is not meant to be used in a closed container. Mix it with your prespray with the cover off your Hydro-Force sprayer. When you cap the container, be sure the vent hole is not plugged up.

Boost All can work with as little as 1/4 per gallon. A full sprayer at 1:8 will make about 11 gallon. So just less than 3 ounces of Boost All. You can add more if needed, but understand that it is releasing oxygen and can create the volcano in a confined area, especially if the water is really hot. I have even seen it blow up some sprayers.

Rory henderson

Sep 22, 2015
Real Name
Rory henderson
i dont go by what it says for any chems. i use my judgement....depends on how dirty what im using it on is... i use it anytime i see dingy colors like that i've never had a problem with it @mrblazer

mrblazer

Mar 29, 2015
Real Name
Sergio esquivel
Business Location
United States
i dont go by what it says for any chems. i use my judgement....depends on how dirty what im using it on is... i use it anytime i see dingy colors like that i've never had a problem with it @mrblazer
Right, I've read somewhere on here that their is a point where you are just wasting chemical when you add too much chemical.

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
www.interlinksupply.com
Right, I've read somewhere on here that their is a point where you are just wasting chemical when you add too much chemical.
Go ahead and waste. We'll sell you more. :)

mrblazer

Mar 29, 2015
Real Name
Sergio esquivel
Business Location
United States

IMG_2009.jpg

IMG_2011.jpg

There was transfer. It cleaned up well on the edge I tried.