Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Yes it is the Prochem quad. And yes it is a great wand. One of the best ever. Why? Four reasons. One is it is a cast head. So you get a true meeting with the carpet interface. Second,the wand is 1 3/4" tube and flares out to 2" at the grip. This is an ideal tube size for 90% blowers on the market. Three,4 jets is also a happy medium where most cleaners can adjust their jet sizes up without losing a lot of heat. This improves the flushing power. Lastly,there are more glide styles available for this wand than any other on the market. All in all,the Prochem quad wand is a classic.

OliverT

Jan 3, 2009
SW Florida
Real Name
oliver triay
Business Location
United States
Thanks for the info guys. Thinking about buying it i am gonna get some better pics so i can see condition of it. About a 5 hour round trip if i decide to buy. Its gonna need new jets for sure and a glide hes asking 290 bucks. What do u guys think?????

Good Post Rob

Richard Baldwin

Premium VIP
Sep 5, 2008
Ontario
www.expertcarpet-care.com
Real Name
Richard Baldwin
I would consider a Ti wand or similar. My Ti wand sprung a leak in the hose and while it was getting fixed I used my old Prochem Quad for a few days and wow, felt like I was using a clunky old dinosaur. It is a good wand but very heavy.

Food for thought, a 5 hour round trip might cost you a lot more than to just have it shipped. Both time and money.

OliverT

Jan 3, 2009
SW Florida
Real Name
oliver triay
Business Location
United States
Thanks for the info Richard. That sucks Richard!! Watched my father try and push the wand the other day was funny he hadn't really pushed one in 10 years since he retired. Your probably right about the shipping and going with a titanium or similar.

Really like the TMF Westpak 14. Got to give Rob a call and get a quote on it along with a few things i need!!

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
I have used alot of wands...alot, and I always go back to the quad...there's nothing out there that feels better...I like the weight of the wand it feels like an actual tool in my hand.

PS I have a PMF TI wand with G glide and 6 jet even-flo if anyone is interested...used 3 times...$500

steveo1978

Mar 19, 2011
nsw
www.procarpetclean.com.au
Real Name
steven duncan
Business Location
Australia
Hey Richard just your TI leak like mine does since I bought it new it always leaks out the jets I think it catches water in the round cylinders at the base of the wand I have replaced the trigger kit aswell and it still does it, I have the prochem quad aswell I save it for jobs I dont want drops of water everywhere if the place is commercial and has tiles where people could slip and could sue me.