What TruckMount do You Own?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Which TruckMount You Own?

• Total voters

Cameron RDS

Jun 2, 2015
Real Name
Cameron Duty
I own 4 machines, but I only have two working as I am still rebuilding two. I buy them cheap and fix them up. I have a blue line thermal wave 2 vortex as my everyday mount. Got it with 2200 hours and now have 3000. Great machine. Lots of suction and on medium it holds 200 degrees and on hot days it can get to 220. Has a great pump out that I couldn't live without. And I love being able to dual wand. My back up is a chem Tex 25 HP with 45 blower. I have 30 hrs on it and so far so good. Good strong single wand unit even though some ppl say you can dual wand, which I prob never will. You have to pay more attention to the chemtex and baby it more.... The ones that I haven't finish yet are the TMT 3000 which is a powerclean 26 HP with a 36 blower. I have it running and it runs good so far, but need to finish the wiring. I predict it will be a decent machine. The one machine I'll prob wait a long time to fix is my hydramaster spitfire 4.0. 20 HP with 45 blower. I have 3 work vehicles and just don't have anything to put it in plus this is the roughest unit I've bought. Did crank it and seems to have a good blower.

EVDOG

Jul 25, 2015
Real Name
Evdog
370ss. About to purchase a second truck for my techs to use. Thinking about a Butler because I hear they're very easy to use and maintain. Will be making a trip up to their facility next week.

EVDOG

Jul 25, 2015
Real Name
Evdog
That friggin machine gives me so many problems I wanna pull the hair out of my head. I think I got a dud.