What TruckMount do You Own?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Which TruckMount You Own?

• Total voters

robs92129

Jun 15, 2014
Real Name
robert
Business Location
United States
Hydramaster maxx 450 are the best my brother has one and it's the best

Thanks for your reply, just bought a van has one in it.. are parts going to be a problem to come by? I looked online for aome reason doesnt seem like there is very manybof them out there.

Mar 10, 2015
Real Name
Jeff
Nope, the pressure send to be fine. Again the gauge is down so I'm not exactly sure what psi everything's at. My question is what temp should I be cleaning with this. The guy I bought it from aid he used 150, I mean I'm new to this but that seems lots compared to what I've read on here.

raw74

Mar 21, 2011
ga
Real Name
reggie
Business Location
United States
Nope, the pressure send to be fine. Again the gauge is down so I'm not exactly sure what psi everything's at. My question is what temp should I be cleaning with this. The guy I bought it from aid he used 150, I mean I'm new to this but that seems lots compared to what I've read on here.
You are going to receive alot of different answers . On here prespray, psi to clean and heat. This thread will go on and on then a argument . Lol

Sep 27, 2016
Real Name
Barry Tipton
4 wand steam action 9009 blower 2- 2 wand steam action 5.6 blower 3 hydromaster 4.8 1-1 wand steam action 4.5 blower 1 hydromaster boxer 3.2 I love the hydromasters 4.8 out of any machine i have ever used just a great set up with the waterpond u have the whole back of the van open to carry equipment
Love my steam action 2 wand