What TruckMount do You Own?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Which TruckMount You Own?

• Total voters

Jan Sullins

Sep 17, 2008
Ok.City Oklahoma
Real Name
Jan Sullins
Extremem Clean I have an 18HP 36 being built for me by Nick. Glad you like yours. I have always felt that the large #3 blowers meaning the Sutorbilt 3L Roots 36 and Tuthill 3006 vac
pumps are really the biggest bang for the buck. I have owned several truckmounts both with the 3L/36 and 4M/45 . Really there is not very much difference between them . They will both
utilize 350 feet + of vacuum hose with still plenty of recovery. The only difference their may be is some heat. Since it requires more
horsepower the TMs with #4 blowers will use more gas and therefore may provide more heat. My Bridgepointe Saber(Prochem Blazer) held 200 degrees reliably using 350-400 psi with
a quad jet Prochem wand with 4 95015 jets which of course equals a #6 jet. I also bought a used Hydramster 3.7 Crossfire which had a
16HP Vanguard engine with a 36 Whispair blower. Used a Hydrahoe wand with a single #8004E jet @400 psi that had which would normally hold 180 degrees. More in the summer less in the winter. My point is that for those on a budget will actually get great production out of these smaller truckmounts if engineered properly. All one has to do is check the performance data charts and see that these particular size truckmounts(blower charts ) will provide plenty of vacuum for single wand carpet cleaning. If I decided to go for a #4 blower I believe I will go with one that has the 4L/47 blower. A lot more vacuum performance than a 4M/45 . EZ truckmounts are priced where one can afford a truckmount and also if one has any mechanical ability will be able to fix most any problem. His machines quite frankly are the most simple and easy to both maintain and repair when compared to for instance Hydramster or Prochem.

Nov 5, 2013
extremecleancu.com
Real Name
Andrew Deem
Business Location
United States
Extremem Clean I have an 18HP 36 being built for me by Nick. Glad you like yours. I have always felt that the large #3 blowers meaning the Sutorbilt 3L Roots 36 and Tuthill 3006 vac
pumps are really the biggest bang for the buck. I have owned several truckmounts both with the 3L/36 and 4M/45 . Really there is not very much difference between them . They will both
utilize 350 feet + of vacuum hose with still plenty of recovery. The only difference their may be is some heat. Since it requires more
horsepower the TMs with #4 blowers will use more gas and therefore may provide more heat. My Bridgepointe Saber(Prochem Blazer) held 200 degrees reliably using 350-400 psi with
a quad jet Prochem wand with 4 95015 jets which of course equals a #6 jet. I also bought a used Hydramster 3.7 Crossfire which had a
16HP Vanguard engine with a 36 Whispair blower. Used a Hydrahoe wand with a single #8004E jet @400 psi that had which would normally hold 180 degrees. More in the summer less in the winter. My point is that for those on a budget will actually get great production out of these smaller truckmounts if engineered properly. All one has to do is check the performance data charts and see that these particular size truckmounts(blower charts ) will provide plenty of vacuum for single wand carpet cleaning. If I decided to go for a #4 blower I believe I will go with one that has the 4L/47 blower. A lot more vacuum performance than a 4M/45 . EZ truckmounts are priced where one can afford a truckmount and also if one has any mechanical ability will be able to fix most any problem. His machines quite frankly are the most simple and easy to both maintain and repair when compared to for instance Hydramster or Prochem.
Couldn't agree more when I worked for another company I used a white magic , prochem legend , sapphire sci and mainly a hydramaster CDs 4.8. Nicks machines get hotter by far and maintenance is so much easier by far .it has no problem keeping up with any odd those. Glad you bought from nick! You are going to be really happy .

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

Jun 18, 2011
Real Name
Jeff Mann
Business Location
United States
Jeff, I noticed that PCS is your supplier. Are they the mechanics, too? Have you ever dealt with Hi Press? They are good guys over there and have helped me out on a Saturday even Sunday before. Just saying...
Oh, certainly! I have had Wayne work on my Blueline Cobalt in the past and he is a good TM Mechanic. However, he is not a certified Hydramaster distributor and since my warranty is with Hydramaster, I use PCS, who is a certified distributor and authorized to work on their equipment under warranty. IMO, I would say that Scott @ PCS is just as good as Wayne@HiPress at working on TMs of all types.

0331grunt

Feb 3, 2011
OK
Real Name
Craig Osburn
Business Location
United States
Oh, certainly! I have had Wayne work on my Blueline Cobalt in the past and he is a good TM Mechanic. However, he is not a certified Hydramaster distributor and since my warranty is with Hydramaster, I use PCS, who is a certified distributor and authorized to work on their equipment under warranty. IMO, I would say that Scott @ PCS is just as good as Wayne@HiPress at working on TMs of all types.
That's good to know. I haven't had Scott work on anything for me, but I know him and he seems like a very knowledgeable person when it comes to stuff like that. Maybe I'll meet up with you some day at either place.

Doyal

Dec 6, 2012
Virginia Beach
Real Name
Doyal Chastain
Business Location
United States
I own a chemtex biggest piece of junk out there. I took the heat exchanger off and re did the exhaust. Took the pump it had on it off and put a cat pump 290 on it put a 3ht little giant heater with it and bout a evolution wand. I have been using it for over a year now and it is doing grate. Carpets dry good. Steam is good. I grew up in Atl Ga I have used a lot of TCS truck mounts. I like tcs trucks bc I can work on them. Any brake down I have had has been simple. My favorite truck mount would have to be the Dominator from Accelerated Truck Mounts. This thing is a beast heat that keep coming holds at 230 no problem AWESOME vacuum. My next new truck mount is going to be the Dominator. Dawayne at Accelerated has designed his truck mounts to be easy to work on. Check him out at http://acceleratedtruckmounts.com/index.php?route=information/information&information_id=16
ImageUploadedByTMF Forums1403791362.022342.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums