What TMF members would you bring back? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

What TMF members would you bring back?

Rick F

Apr 27, 2011
new york
Real Name
richard fall
Business Location
United States
when i joined in 2011 there was a lot of fighting they had to make the flame room. some people were calling shanes business and messing with him. it was fun back then! LOL

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Rob and Tre got cocky and didn't realize what they had at the time... if what they created was because of them they'd still have it. There was a group of guys that made this place special and it'll be hard pressed to ever get it back.

The f4tc4tcle4ners debacle complicated things even more...theres a whole back story to that but I've never felt like taking the time to actually explain it...

Robs a good guy, he just rubs some people the wrong way....he comes off pretentious alot. Whether thats really the case is hard to tell....I like to believe its not

Reactions: Swani21 and LeeRoy

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States
I learned almost everything I know about carpet, and rug cleaning from all the great posters from back in the day whom have moved on.
I'll forever be grateful to the ones who took the time to help a new guy just starting out.
Even Rob Allen who made a web site for me which I still use to this day.
John LaBarbara who give me a Bentley Swivelhead wand to help a newbie just starting out.
I could go on and on about all the great people who helped me get to where I am today. But they're all gone now. Bums me out.

LFC

Premium VIP
Oct 8, 2009
England
www.kleenrightuk.co.uk
Real Name
Mike McNally
Business Location
United Kingdom
To be fair I always thought Ross,Torrey and Kipp left to start their own forum.Could it be that forum failed cause it never had the drama like we had on TMF. And, maybe that’s the reason TMF no longer has the pull it once had. You need a bit of handbags at six paces now and again to keep the pundits interested.The drama posts always got the most attention.

Reactions: Swani21

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
When I first joined TMF I gave up Facebook for over a year. This place was so awesome. Everytime I'd look at my phone there would be so many posts I could hardly keep up. It was great because there would be the drama like a Soap Opera that kept you coming back but there was also so much valuable info in those threads. The search bar on this forum is worth more than any class.