What TMF members would you bring back? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

What TMF members would you bring back?

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
Who were the best TMF members? Which ones would you bring back to make this place great again?

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
Torry, Ross, Shane, Johhny, 6 figga, Bob the millionaire, and pink elephant carpet cleaning who had more business than he knew what to do with....
I liked 6 figga. He had some good info. Would love to see him come around again.

Reactions: LeeRoy

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Mar 30, 2010
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States

Fedri

Jan 25, 2015
Mississauga Canada
Real Name
Fedri Irsat
Was AZ the hard surface expert?
As far as I can remember he did more like full home cleaning, and he recently added carpet cleaning buying a used Jaguar and he was praising it till he dropped it from his vehicle and after he had so many issues with it and the trio gang went on and on non stop bashing the Jaguar.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
As far as I can remember he did more like full home cleaning, and he recently added carpet cleaning buying a used Jaguar and he was praising it till he dropped it from his vehicle and after he had so many issues with it and the trio gang went on and on non stop bashing the Jaguar.
That guy was so annoying. He took like 1 iicrc class then bashed a bunch of people here, suddenly was an overnight God lol.

Swani21

Oct 8, 2015
Real Name
Nick S.
That guy was so annoying. He took like 1 iicrc class then bashed a bunch of people here, suddenly was an overnight God lol.
Oh yeah I remember him. I always thought he was drunk when he posted? But wasn't there an Arizona gentleman that really knew hard surfaces?

groutguy

Mar 9, 2008
Fredericksburg Virginia
pristinepete.com
Real Name
Peter Diehl
Business Location
United States
Torry, Ross, Shane, Johhny, 6 figga, Bob the millionaire, and pink elephant carpet cleaning who had more business than he knew what to do with....
Yes! Torrey and Ross were quite the comical duo out of Indy, I remember Ross jumping on his titanium wand with a pair of short shorts, hilarious! Torrey and Ross also made a video of how to remove stains with some variety of toad excretion.

Johnny Bravo

Hacking my way though life, one room at a time.
Apr 25, 2011
San Pedro, Ca
TheJohnnyOnTheSpot.Com
Real Name
John Sheridan
Business Location
United States