WHAT THE HOTTEST CUSTY U CLEAN FOR?? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

WHAT THE HOTTEST CUSTY U CLEAN FOR??

bigrawb805

Feb 12, 2012
ca
Real Name
robert barron
Business Location
United States
SINCE we not posting pics of wife tell us about hottest custy u " clean carpet" for

Timothy

Aug 14, 2010
KENTUCKY
Real Name
Timothy Jackson
Business Location
United States
I would dare to say Old Mrs Parker, she don't use AC and I know that it has to be at least 101 degrees in there, I only clean the sitting room so I'm not in there long.

T

TheEyeball

LOL that made me laugh. I think I will have to print out your pic and hang it in my truck. Then I will get a laugh every time I see it and think this guy thinks he's the ****.

I can save you a step. PM me your address and I'll mail you an autographed copy.

aspenedelen

Premium VIP
Mar 21, 2006
www.louiescarpetcleaning.com
Real Name
Anthony Edelen
Business Location
United States
No can do! I can just see some of you fellows printing off her photo and hanging it on your bathroom sink or something freaky like that. :bigsmiley:Seriously though, I do not claim to be a good looking guy, maybe I am and I don't give myself enough credit. All I know is that I drunk called my future wife to be at 3:30am and she answered. To top it off I couldn't even speak for the sole fact she was way out of my league and I was stupid drunk. Somehow I got enough jibberish out to convince her I am a stud and she accepted a drink date. Two years later we got married and now are living the American dream. Life is goooooooooooooooooooooooooood!!!!

floordecor

May 6, 2012
Real Name
Shawn Ragaglia
Business Location
United States
I already got in trouble for this, my wife, she's 40...EASILY passes for late 20's

Stephen Meyer

Dec 16, 2011
WI
Real Name
Stephen Meyer
Business Location
United States
There is one client of mine that is insane beautiful, to bad shes an ABSOLUTE TOTAL BI***. I've never met someone so condescendingly abusive to service people like myself. She truly is a horrible person, but she IS good looking.