What Shoes to Wear in Customer's Home?

mrkavin

Banned
Jul 4, 2021
Real Name
kavin
For those that like shoes I would suggest trying a pair of Ecco brand Moccasins. Probably the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever found. They are also very durable and will actually be cheaper than buying multiple pairs of tennis shoes.

A couple of years ago I switched to Whites boots. They are all hand made in Spokane Washington. They are all black and very heavy. They are all leather and mold to your foot as you break them in. The support for your feet and back is tremendous. I am going on two years with the pair I have now. When they wear out you can send them back to the manufacturer for a rebuild. Essentially you get a new boot for half the price. They will also custom fit for your feet. They have no cushioning insoles in them but are still the most comfortable foot wear I have used once they are broke in. https://cleanerprofy.com/how-to-clean-white-crocs/
Crocs don't wear out as fast as some other shoes but they get so dirty, I'm ashamed to wear them. I got an almost new condition pair at a thrift store for only $3 but they look really bad. I tried different household cleaners and they still look bad with black scuff marks and an overall impression of dustiness.

Is there a secret Crocs shoe cleaner that everybody knows about except me?

Timothyscarpet

Aug 29, 2018
Real Name
Chris Westerman
I am a sneaker head! Nike SB Van's Adidas all day long! Customers notice the little details like how the Nike swoosh matches our logo. Also in the summer I get some flashy crew socks on with my dickies and let me tell you the older ladies just love em. Seriously it's those little things that can set you apart from other contractors/cleaner experiences the customer is used to having!

Jimbo Williams

May 11, 2009
NC
precisionsteamcleaning.com
Real Name
Jim Williams
Business Location
United States
I wear Merrill Nova 2. Mainly because they are a perfect fit for these Fred Flintstone feet and have good support. They also last through 4 months of carpet cleaning instead of the 4 weeks I get out of cheap Skechers or New Balance.

Oh, they also come in grey and black which matches my carpet cleaning clothes nicely.

Neelio

Sep 20, 2022
Texas
Real Name
John Oneil
Crocs don't wear out as fast as some other shoes but they get so dirty, I'm ashamed to wear them. I got an almost new condition pair at a thrift store for only $3 but they look really bad. I tried different household cleaners and they still look bad with black scuff marks and an overall impression of dustiness.

Is there a secret Crocs shoe cleaner that everybody knows about except me?
If you let 'em get dirty and don't clean it within a week or so, it's pretty much permament. There are some lifehacks on the web, but would you really spend double or triple the price to clean those up :D

davidking

Oct 13, 2022
Real Name
David King
We wear black hiking boots because our sneakers would wear out within a few months and the guys got sick of buying new ones all the time.

The boots aren't thick or chunky so they don't look outrageous and they're still durable enough to last at least a year.

arearugpros

Oct 14, 2022
www.arearugcleaningpros.com
Real Name
David Joseph
I wear the anti slip Wally world specials and they are comfortable. I buy a new pair every three to four months because the acid I use for tile cleaning destroys them after awhile. I've spent hundred on different shoes and these hold up better than everything else i've tried. Im a flat foot and these don't bother my feet.

Shawn Abbey

Nov 20, 2008
Oregon
Real Name
Shawn Abbey
Business Location
United States