jaymark

Premium VIP
Feb 8, 2011
PA
Real Name
Yea
Business Location
United States
I just assume really that all rinses call for the same dilution ratio, and I also assume the TM engineers have designed the chemical flow system to work with what the rinse calls for.

Alot of assumptions on my part. And you know what they say about assumptions.

Either way I use all fiber rinse from jondon, and put the directed amount in a 2.5 gallon jug, and set the chem feed system so that the little ball is floating right where it needs to be.

Maximum Carpet

May 22, 2014
www.maxcarpets.com
Real Name
Jeff Hasse
Business Location
United States
I use Matrix All Fiber or Complete, depending on the job. 32oz in 5 gallon tank. Meter at 2-3 GPH. How long it lasts depends on size, number and type of jobs but it seems to last about the same as a 120 gallon tank of fresh water. With all that said, am thinking about trying an encapsulating rinse in the near future.

suncarpet

Staff member
Premium VIP
Jul 18, 2013
Bakersfield ca
www.suncarpet.net
Real Name
Rob mueller
Business Location
United States
How long will a gallon of that rinse last at say 450 psi at 2.5 gpm? I used to just dump the rinse in my fresh water tank, but my new machine has a meter.
Gph you mean. Almost all rinses are 32oz per 5 gallon jug. (1 quart) 128 oz per gallon, 4 quarts in a gallon, so 1 gallon of rinse concentrate yields 20 gallons of ready to use rinsing agent. So at 2.5 gph 1 gallon of rinse concentrate will yield 8 hours trigger time. Psi doesn't matter . Hope this helps you.

george8585

Feb 27, 2011
Earth
Real Name
George
Business Location
United States
I use Matrix All Fiber or Complete, depending on the job. 32oz in 5 gallon tank. Meter at 2-3 GPH. How long it lasts depends on size, number and type of jobs but it seems to last about the same as a 120 gallon tank of fresh water. With all that said, am thinking about trying an encapsulating rinse in the near future.
I've been using Crystal Rinse from Magic Wand for years. It's a encapsulating rinse and does a great job in my opinion. Use it for commercial and residential. Never get any call backs.

suncarpet

Staff member
Premium VIP
Jul 18, 2013
Bakersfield ca
www.suncarpet.net
Real Name
Rob mueller
Business Location
United States
I'm using a combo. Last step by cti & prochem all fiber rinse. Last step as a high alcohol content crating faster dry times. All fiber rinse just smells good.:)

Prosteam-sonomacounty

Premium VIP
Apr 23, 2013
Windsor, California
Real Name
Mike Camacho
I'm using a combo. Last step by cti & prochem all fiber rinse. Last step as a high alcohol content crating faster dry times. All fiber rinse just smells good.:)
If you like that combo, I'd suggest AFD instead of AFR because of its encap properties and put yer own isopropanol in it. The iso helps dry times but also helps cut through oily soil

Reactions: suncarpet

Bob Loblaw

Jun 7, 2013
Real Name
Rick
Business Location
Fiji
Pro-chem All Fiber Deep Clean @ 4. A 5 gallon last me about 3000 sq ft.

ohhundred

Feb 14, 2012
CA
Real Name
David K
Business Location
United States
Chemspec just sent me Case of Optimal Rinse to sample for free:) 2 Oz per 5 Gallons on the Porty.

Chris Wharry

Aug 14, 2012
South Suburbs Chicago
www.enviro-greencarpet.com
Real Name
Chris Wharry
Business Location
United States
2015-02-07 10.21.22.jpg It's a Freedom XL rebuild by Quarenteed Cleaning Supply in Orland Park, IL Jim who owns the company used to own Power Clean before they went out of business due to the economic downturn..

There a great group of guys and they supercharged my Freedom XL with a new Kohler 24 ho. 47 Roots blower - 523 cfm, a Cat 3CP1120 oil level site tubes on blower and cat pump with APO and live h20 feed. I am looking to get automatic hose reel.

I used to have a 2003 El Diablo with a cupler.... was a pain as had to replace cupler twice before buying a beefed up orange on that cost $200.00 Vibration related to coupler broke the camshaft and Honda was toast. Kept old 3CP and 45 blower as well as 60 gallon waste tank.... maybe put in another truck if I ever get that busy.

It was a 20 hp Honda with a Roots 45 blower and a 3CP1120 as well. I kept my little Giant 4 ht. My machine has a heat exchanger which I keep on medium 140 degrees to feed my Little Giant 4HT.s thirst for fire.

Attachments

Last edited: