What % ratio is your business down with Coronavirus? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

What % ratio is your business down with Coronavirus?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Adjustments.JPG

Reactions: Rogerroto

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
I expected the worst but so far it’s business as usual. I expect in the next couple days they will lock down our state as much of California is already doing so that will put us to a grinding halt.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
@rob allen

Are any masks available. I saw you mention. I want a few cases. We are working with our local hospital and gearing up to help overworked Drs and nurses with their home cleaning and sanitization. Most of the products and procedures we already use are now showing up on approved Gov N list as well as published guidelines.

We are going to be working at costs or pro bonos............

Please let me know if you have any n95 so I can get you my credit card number ASAP

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
@rob allen

Are any masks available. I saw you mention. I want a few cases. We are working with our local hospital and gearing up to help overworked Drs and nurses with their home cleaning and sanitization. Most of the products and procedures we already use are now showing up on approved Gov N list as well as published guidelines.

We are going to be working at costs or pro bonos............

Please let me know if you have any n95 so I can get you my credit card number ASAP
I am not in tune with the online store as that is my sons area. As far as I know (and I will ask him later today when I see him) he has a source of several 1000 that came available to him.

Spazznout

Premium VIP
Feb 13, 2011
Ohio
Real Name
Matt
Business Location
United States
I fully expect to come to a grinding halt for 2-3 months.

Everyone needs to prepare now.

Winter is here.

Once this Corona passes,

The economic landscape will be ugly.

For those levered up..............this is starting to materialize into a margin call of epic proportions.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Business as usual here so far, been getting alot of calls for cleaning for the virus and turning the work away

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Weird SRD...I'm in St. Louis City essentially and our phone has grinded to a halt. A few calls but not like usual.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Weird SRD...I'm in St. Louis City essentially and our phone has grinded to a halt. A few calls but not like usual.
I dont do alot of residential, my commercial clients keep us steady/busy, we also started some really large restoration jobs before this stuff hit like it has so works been busy. One particular job will keep us going with restoration for about 6 to 8 months

Reactions: MikeGaure

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
I had only one job on Monday. A bedroom and hall
IMG_3862.jpg
IMG_3855.jpg

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
Yeah I actually picked up a entry construction job for now , making money still at least. But even they are talking about suspending business.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Usually we are busy two weeks in advance. I admit, next week looks weak. Very weak.

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

John Rockwood

Oct 18, 2012
Oregon
Real Name
John Rockwood
When they say "shelter in place" that's it, hope your ready. My wife shut down her barber shop yesterday. So far a few repeats, rentals and one dentist office (shut down for now). Just going day by day. My only complaint is WHERE"S THE TOILET PAPER??????????

PistolPete

Sep 28, 2014
Real Name
Peter Dymond
I'm at a complete halt.
Jobs all postponed, even estimate appointments cancelled.

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
This is where being an O/O has its advantages. Low overhead.

Its also where cleaning for older folks works best. They have money in good times and bad. They dont have kids around and usually arent home when Im cleaning anyway.

Have not had a cancellation yet. Hope saying that doesnt jinx me.

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
When they say "shelter in place" that's it, hope your ready. My wife shut down her barber shop yesterday. So far a few repeats, rentals and one dentist office (shut down for now). Just going day by day. My only complaint is WHERE"S THE TOILET PAPER??????????
That was earlier prob sold out now lol he even had 5gal jugs of hand sanitizers

Attachments

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
Real Name
Mike
Swamped and working like SRD

Had one janitorial acct cancelled for three weeks. They make up maybe 4% of our sales. So no biggie