What product are you using to successfully remove urine stains??

VCS

Oct 2, 2007
VA
Real Name
Keith
So what product are you using to successfully remove urine stains?? We use Urine Eraser, before and after. Some urine can really be stubborn though. How about others?
KS.

admin

Staff member
Administrator
Sep 4, 2007
Real Name
Robert Allen III 'Tre'
Business Location
United States
T

TheEyeball

Pros-Choice baby! Depends on the job but I'll use Molecular Modifier or OSR if it's bad enough. Then I use USR (urine stain remover). Most of the time, I just use an enzyme prespray and what ever doesn't clean out gets a shot of USR as I groom the carpet.

If you guys haven't tried any of their products check out proschoice.com

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
They had a great booth at Connections, Pro's Choice. Seemed nice and maybe I'll use their products now. Got a few samples. Any other you recommend Eye guy?
Rob.

They had a great booth at Connections, Pro's Choice. Seemed nice and maybe I'll use their products now. Got a few samples. Any other you recommend Eye guy?
Rob.

Almost everything I use is Pros Choice. It works, it's easy to find, and I like the price. PLUS, everything they sell has an 800 number on it. I call them ALL the time with questions/problems.

On my truck I keep their Pro-Zyme prespray, Urine Stain Remover, Red Relief, Stain Magic, Pro-Solve Gel, and Power Gel. I also like their carpet protector, but I don't remember what it's called.

I promise I'm not a Pros Choice salesman! Their products work so I vouch for them, and their support is second to none.

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
OK, you have left me with no choice but to try Pro's Choice...lol
Rob.

aguerro

Apr 27, 2008
Mexico
Real Name
Adam Guerro
I have found an new way to remove urine strains form carpets. That si soak the carpet over night in the water with the detergent mixed wter and rinse it in the morning and then wash . We c an see there will be no urine strains on the carpets. i have tried this and benefited. If you want to use this techniques you can if not go with your regular way of washing.