What percent of people are wearing a mask in public in your community????

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Maybe 1% in Sikeston, Mo. We just started getting a few more cases in about the last week in Scott County so I expect that more will wear them in the coming weeks. I only so far have seen a few women with a mask on in the grocery stores. Stay at home just went into effect last Saturday. Most are practicing social distancing.

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
If I had to guess almost 50%. I see people covering they’re faces with everything from masks to bandannas. A bigger percentage wearing gloves or using paper towels to pump gas and grab door handles. Funny thing is the only change to my hygiene is now I wear a mask if I’m gonna be in close proximity to people outside the home. Shelton CT.

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
They put one way signs In grocery store and security to direct people which way to go.
This is fkn rediculous now. All i wanted was ham cheese and bread to make lunch for work.

And no. Almost no one including employees were wearing masks.

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
75% wear masks in the bay area
87-94 percent of streets are empty
Grocery stores are limiting number of people inside at a time, some stores have 1 way isles, It is super organized here. Everyone cooperating with everyone, No one is complaining.

Jimbo Williams

May 11, 2009
NC
precisionsteamcleaning.com
Real Name
Jim Williams
Business Location
United States
3211d01b6a745001dc90f9f06132e91d.jpg

Reactions: AussieCarpetBloke

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
I'd say 75% here

Reactions: Common janitor

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
Like keep it clean said ...... less than 10% in Butler County , Pa.
Younger people especially and no “ social distancing “.
Pretty rural here and so far only four have died ....... all “ elderly “ . Since the wife is a nurse and HAS been exposed caring for patients we are being more careful than most . If we do leave the house we wear a mask and gloves .
All the Best , Ed

Reactions: keep it clean

keep it clean

Premium VIP
Dec 3, 2012
Pa
Real Name
Nick
Business Location
United States
Like keep it clean said ...... less than 10% in Butler County , Pa.
Younger people especially and no “ social distancing “.
Pretty rural here and so far only four have died ....... all “ elderly “ . Since the wife is a nurse and HAS been exposed caring for patients we are being more careful than most . If we do leave the house we wear a mask and gloves .
All the Best , Ed
Gloves are best defence. I do wish they encouraged the line spacing long time ago. Any other day you'll have someone breathing down your neck they stand so close.