What odor grosses you out? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

What odor grosses you out?

Ed Cruz

Premium VIP
Aug 1, 2013
CT
Real Name
Ed Cruz
Lets see now............. Many of the obvious ones already mentioned but Id also throw in moth balls and curry. Damn I hate those two.

MPR

Mar 10, 2014
Illinois
Real Name
Mike Raimer
Business Location
United States
I owned a garbage business, portable toilet business, cleaned sewage jobs and dead bodies with ServiceMstr, but nothing takes the place of a GI bleed. This was at the hospital when I worked there....Worst smell ever.

cleanserite

Nov 27, 2012
Real Name
ernie kosar
Raw chicken has to be the worse i cleaned a 20 by20 walk in fridge with 2k pounds of chicken that was shut off for 3 months smelt worse than a dead body

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Farts from anyone but me:vomit:

Sierra Clean Care

Feb 22, 2015
Real Name
Jeff T.
Farts from anyone but me:vomit:
Got an aunt and uncle that live and work in the grain belt..... Big land, big machines...... Anywho, they own a few farms, and they rent the houses out, and work the land. Their last renters were a younger couple...... They had 3 kids in diapers....... They were hoarders.......... They would take used diapers and garbage, and throw them in the shed/ garage. The building is approx. 40/120...... The couple lived there for 4 1/2 years, and NEVER went the garbage dump.... They chucked all their trash into the garage...... My uncle took 28 truck and trailer loads to the dump when they moved out..... He said 3 months later, he can still smell and taste it when he goes into the garage on the property...... He goes on an inspection of ALL his properties/farms every 2 months now...... He said he NEVER wants to go through that again.....

Omar

Premium VIP
May 24, 2014
Real Name
omar rodriguez
Got an aunt and uncle that live and work in the grain belt..... Big land, big machines...... Anywho, they own a few farms, and they rent the houses out, and work the land. Their last renters were a younger couple...... They had 3 kids in diapers....... They were hoarders.......... They would take used diapers and garbage, and throw them in the shed/ garage. The building is approx. 40/120...... The couple lived there for 4 1/2 years, and NEVER went the garbage dump.... They chucked all their trash into the garage...... My uncle took 28 truck and trailer loads to the dump when they moved out..... He said 3 months later, he can still smell and taste it when he goes into the garage on the property...... He goes on an inspection of ALL his properties/farms every 2 months now...... He said he NEVER wants to go through that again.....
Oh man, thats gotta be a bad stench. Just think of all the maggots :vomit:

David Hart

Jun 16, 2014
Real Name
David Hart
The smell of human body decomposition, hands down the most memorable and disturbing odor I've experienced.

Reactions: Cat 3