What odor grosses you out?

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
Burnt Human OMG worst smell ever dead body smell but worse.... gaging just thinking about it. Oh and 450 pound guy that died in his apt middle of a humid august they didnt find him for 3 weeks he melted leaked thru the ceiling into the downstairs apt and they said when the firemen opened the door the pressure change in the unit kinda exploded him eeeeeeeeewwwwwwww!!!!!! sorry to be so graphic but ya thats the worst two smells I ever encountered.

Reactions: awratchford

Gnu

Nov 16, 2009
Onion Sniffing Country
bingclean.com
Real Name
Ka Nacka Chu
Business Location
United States
The odor from a bedroom of 2 gay guys I cleaned for; you know the big biker leather wearing guys.:eek::rolleyes:

Well not only was I grossed out by that I kept gagging from the smell after I presprayed. Way worse than the time I used my kero heater in an apartment full of cat pee and created cat pee vapor cloud!!!:AddEmoticons04259::rolleyes::eek:hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Oh BTW; that why I won't use Propane or Kero heaters in apartments anymore

This sadly reminded me of a house I did. The gay dudes.. I was sooooo happy I forgot it until I read this.. I am so ready to puke at this very moment. Thanks...... I remember THAT smell.

Medford itek4bux

Kenny Wright

Jan 29, 2009
Virginia
Real Name
Kenny Wright
Business Location
United States
There used to be a few odors that bothered me but since I started doing the fraternity houses in the summer I've gotten to where almost nothing gags me.

stumagoo

Mar 10, 2010
eustis fl
Real Name
stu
Business Location
United States
I cleaned a three week old double murder, in mid july in Miami. But that was number two on my most stinky list. The cake taker was a 78 year old lady who accidently took to many laxatives and, well you can imagine.

Timothy

Aug 14, 2010
KENTUCKY
Real Name
Timothy Jackson
Business Location
United States
I have done suicides that have set awhile that stunk but the top two would be a toss up...a house full of cats that the blue carpet is orange or a dog left in car for entire summer....I don't no, Im leaning toward the cat house, me and my wife have to take turns cleaning, come out get some air then switch again.

Edsoto28

Jan 26, 2011
Tx
Real Name
Eddie
Business Location
United States
I love my Hindu customers but the smell of CURRY kills me every time.

Gary Getman

Dec 2, 2010
florida
Real Name
gary getman
Business Location
United States
Here's a fun trick to pull on your helper. Fart in a master closet then send him in there to pick up shoes or something. The look on his face is priceless but be prepared for paybacks!

ghlemke

May 16, 2010
Arizona
Real Name
Greg Lemke
Business Location
United States
The one that sticks in my mind is a job I did 3 or 4 years ago. The person had been in the home about 6 weeks and was a pack rat. On top of decomp in hot summer heat and garbage, he was crapping in trash cans and peeing in milk jugs because the septic had problems. I also did a single wide mobile home with 7 years of trash in it with about 20 cats using it as a litterbox too. That lady told us it used to be worse. She could sit in her rocker and touch the ceiling at one point. I fully expected to find her husband when we trashed that house.

Nov 3, 2010
AZ
Real Name
Ken Horten
Business Location
United States
Great topic! We have a product now that is a cleaner/disinfectant that will kill the bacteria that causes theodors, totally green, non-toxic, doesn't smell itself just kills odors and all the other stuff like staph, MRSA, and other superbugs, use it a lot in crime labs and crime scene cleanup, bodily fluids, puke, anything. Kills the odors and gives you an opportunity to clean up without all the gagging.

XM_Industries

Aug 11, 2010
Georgia
Real Name
Brent Armstrong
Business Location
United States
Just cleared out a home of an obsessive compulsive schizophrenic hoarder who passed away in the home. Pretty much every smell in that home grossed me out....

The Magician

Dec 2, 2008
Ohio
Real Name
Jimmy Nardella
Dead body odors. I used to work on a ambulance. Experinced every kind of odors. Sometimes i had to walk out a get a fresh breath of air.Lots of blood and guts. Not for the weak

Reactions: bob_rugratz

bob_rugratz

Premium VIP
Sep 30, 2009
Real Name
bob middleton
Business Location
United States
Dead body odors. I used to work on a ambulance. Experinced every kind of odors. Sometimes i had to walk out a get a fresh breath of air.Lots of blood and guts. Not for the weak
Been there a few times we are the worst smelling dead animal there is.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using TMF Forums mobile app

beachsidecc

Feb 16, 2010
Daytona Beach FL
Real Name
Donnie
Business Location
United States
Cleaned a walk-in freezer in a closed down Shells restaurant. It was full of old boxes of crab legs, rats, roaches, and maggots.

boho44

Mar 27, 2012
Ontario
Real Name
Robert Houlden
Business Location
Canada
Lol at foreign people. Come up to Toronto and you will adjust to the smell no problem. Cat per has to be the worst smell imo

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Carlo Pro

Nov 10, 2013
Colorado
www.oxigreencolorado.com
Real Name
Carlo B.
Business Location
United States
I charge very high on those kind of jobs. Pee, poop, Blood but The one that really bother me that I recall once I cleaned a Bedroom and a person was lay down in bed sick for I do not know how long that smell I do not want to remember...ever
The other that pissed me off, is when I ask the costumer: do you want me to kill the smell and they ask me back looking at me saying "What smell???"