What is your favorite tool on your truck and why?

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
Probably my Drimaster upholstery tool is my favorite tool. Why? Because it's very light weight and requires no valve triggering. You just set the water flow where you want it and start cleaning. It takes a tremendous amount of stress off of the operators' hands and arms. I usually set mine with the water flow almost as far down as possible and it does a great job with the proper chemicals. Also, there is no over spray so it reduces chances of getting water on surrounding surfaces. It also has an internal hose for I think about 6 feet that makes it less clumsy to use by keeping the solution hose out of the way.

carlo21

Sep 4, 2009
vegas
Real Name
carlos alvarez
Business Location
United States
My pile lifter vacuum why i use before a kirby and i use a more prespray and with the plv i use left prespray , separate the fibers and the people see the diference vs regular vacuum the only con is more heavy to move and my drimaster upholstery tool excelent dry times

Mr. Slide

Check out sliders , the quick change GLIDES !
Jun 18, 2008
Calif. U.S.A.
Real Name
ALAN BUSH
Business Location
United States
Has to be my "Quick Change Sliders".
Nothing better then being able to change the Slide (Glide) to over 10 different styles at any time, to match every carpet situation.

Al

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
My helper

J/K

My powder coated TMF modded wand finished with air brushing.

Apr 21, 2009
Somewhere in Colorado
Real Name
Toby Tyler
Business Location
United States
Probably my Drimaster upholstery tool is my favorite tool. Why? Because it's very light weight and requires no valve triggering. You just set the water flow where you want it and start cleaning. It takes a tremendous amount of stress off of the operators' hands and arms. I usually set mine with the water flow almost as far down as possible and it does a great job with the proper chemicals. Also, there is no over spray so it reduces chances of getting water on surrounding surfaces. It also has an internal hose for I think about 6 feet that makes it less clumsy to use by keeping the solution hose out of the way.

I absolutely agree and the upholstery dries so much faster.

SCrosby

Dec 6, 2008
Canton, Ga
Real Name
Stephen Crosby
After 20 + years of cleaning, I finally broke down and bought a long handle stair tool. I had been using a detail tool for stairs. I must say that my back really appreciates it. I turned 40 recently and my muscles don't recover and fast as they used to.
My drimaster uph. tool would be my next favorite.

Lefty724

Oct 21, 2008
Salad Bowl, Cali
Real Name
E
Business Location
United States
Prouddadx6 said:
My helper was the best answer so far but my Rotovac Power wand can kick butt on the most evil carpet. It works so i don't have too.

So true, a second hand on a job can help you so much! IMO even if you don't make as much profit.......it's still worth it. It saves your back, energy, and sanity!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk