What is your favorite pet urine product? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

What is your favorite pet urine product?

hurricanecc

Nov 21, 2013
Finally bought some USOR, because of a few urine odor call backs after using other products. Tried it and the customer is incredibly happy, says there’s no odor from either the urine or the usor , 2 days later. I guess that’s a win! Rob, with usor resoil? It would be nice to just spray and walk away.

Reactions: Fedri

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
My go to urine topical treatment is as follows in a 4 qt hydroforce:
8 oz flex ice
3 oz percarbonate
1 oz d-limonene
Rinsed with 2 oz flex ice per 50 gallons of freshwater at a pH of 6.5.

I have a 99% success rate over the course of a year only treating the fibers and zero flooding pad. Here's a follow up text from this morning.

Screenshot_20191121-203821_Messages.jpg

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
Finally bought some USOR, because of a few urine odor call backs after using other products. Tried it and the customer is incredibly happy, says there’s no odor from either the urine or the usor , 2 days later. I guess that’s a win! Rob, with usor resoil? It would be nice to just spray and walk away.
Yes you can "spray & walk" away with Unchained. Have you seen this video?

hurricanecc

Nov 21, 2013
Yes you can "spray & walk" away with Unchained. Have you seen this video?

Yes, I’ve watched this video several times, I even attached the uv to the lance. You talk about prespraying and extracting it, not leaving it on the carpet. Unless topical pricing is just spraying usor and walk away and not just adding to the pre spray and cleaning. I’m testing it again today on a 2nd call back, from a failure of another competitors product.

Reactions: rob allen

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
My go to urine topical treatment is as follows in a 4 qt hydroforce:
8 oz flex ice
3 oz percarbonate
1 oz d-limonene
Rinsed with 2 oz flex ice per 50 gallons of freshwater at a pH of 6.5.

I have a 99% success rate over the course of a year only treating the fibers and zero flooding pad. Here's a follow up text from this morning.

View attachment 88156

Where do you get the percarbonate and the d-limonene?

Scott W

Preferred Vendor
Premium VIP
Feb 14, 2006
West Jordan, UT
Realize that there are many grades of d'limonene. These include general grade, tech grade, food grade. Higher grades are more purified and filtered and more even from one batch to another in strength, purity and fragrance. Prices for food grade can go as high as $75 or $80 per gallon.

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Realize that there are many grades of d'limonene. These include general grade, tech grade, food grade. Higher grades are more purified and filtered and more even from one batch to another in strength, purity and fragrance. Prices for food grade can go as high as $75 or $80 per gallon.
Yes, very many choices. I have found 100% pure industrial grade fine for what we do with it on carpet. Has more color (varies batch to batch) than the other higher grades, but ultimately the same thing at better prices.

hurricanecc

Nov 21, 2013
Yes, I’ve watched this video several times, I even attached the uv to the lance. You talk about prespraying and extracting it, not leaving it on the carpet. Unless topical pricing is just spraying usor and walk away and not just adding to the pre spray and cleaning. I’m testing it again today on a 2nd call back, from a failure of another competitors product.
Had another positive result on a prior product callback

Reactions: rob allen