Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
My most successful and most profitable thing I have been doing is postcards to prior customers. I have been working on updating my mailing list most of the day today and getting ready to send out cards to all past customers to remind them that it's time for spring cleaning.

Ryankettering

Jan 9, 2013
Real Name
Ryan kettering
Hey guys I just want to mention a tip, if you use a call service to do an automated call to your customers you can leave them with short message for them letting them know a bout a deal you have going on. It is very (very very) cheap and although I know you are thinking you your self do not like telemarketers, if you keep your message very brief and personal with it most people don't mind and you will get some call backs on it with out annoying people. I have had good results with this, has anyone else tried?

Reactions: Frank DiGi

Casey B

Nov 8, 2012
Real Name
yesac
DiGi - I would think it has much to do with where you are, and who you are trying to reach.
I just erased a whole paragraph of me spitting wisdom on advertising. I don't know, because I don't advertise.

At all.

Well, I sponsor my racing toys, my kids sports teams, and CC membership(golf), but no ads. I have nice vehicles and uniforms though.

STMPRO

May 10, 2010
Missouri
www.stmpro.com
Real Name
KELLEY PAYNE
Business Location
United States
6528fca5e651d69b4186.jpg

2clean

Jan 14, 2010
Kentucky
Real Name
Ed Coons
Business Location
United States

Mojo Rising

Premium VIP
May 26, 2012
Bend
Real Name
REal NAme
Your Website, Social Media, Ratings on Google , SEO, Word of mouth ?
What works for your business and what do you find doesn't? How do you market your business?
What do you feel makes you stand out and makes your phone ring?

I let other people market my company for me.. via Yelp, AL and word of mouth. I am blessed with having some of the best real reviews in the industry.. they fully encompass what we offer and they also eliminate any fear or concerns a potential customer might have when choosing a cleaner to come into your home.

Besides what is said about us.. I am a green cleaner, which is very big in this area.

OHIO STEAM

Jan 27, 2013
Real Name
Richard C. Davidson
Hey guys I just want to mention a tip, if you use a call service to do an automated call to your customers you can leave them with short message for them letting them know a bout a deal you have going on. It is very (very very) cheap and although I know you are thinking you your self do not like telemarketers, if you keep your message very brief and personal with it most people don't mind and you will get some call backs on it with out annoying people. I have had good results with this, has anyone else tried?

I have used callfire.com for other business ventures I am involved with, may have to utilize it for cc also :)

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Apr 26, 2012
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States

We do this in February and in the Summer time with positive results. Two years ago we did it with postcalls.com (I think that was the name of the company) and we had good results. Last year I picked up the phone myself and booked tons more.

I think referrals work great for new clients. For past clients sending them a reminder postcard and following up with a phone call works as well as our newsletter which recently went digital instead.

Ryankettering

Jan 9, 2013
Real Name
Ryan kettering
We do this in February and in the Summer time with positive results. Two years ago we did it with postcalls.com (I think that was the name of the company) and we had good results. Last year I picked up the phone myself and booked tons more.

I think referrals work great for new clients. For past clients sending them a reminder postcard and following up with a phone call works as well as our newsletter which recently went digital instead.
no doubt you will book more by picking up the phone. However some may elect to use a phone call service if they don't like cold-calling (or even warm-calling), if their customer database would be to large for them to do themselves.. and when you factor in your time I'm not sure how far off the roi on it would actually be even though you would write more biz, it's a time/$ trade off.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States