What is your #1 source of incoming leads?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Sign up

What is your #1 lead source

  • Thumbtack

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Home Advisor

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Craigslist

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Webpage

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • other

    Votes: 6 66.7%

  • Total voters
    9

TPC

New Member
Feb 15, 2017
5
1
3
Ohio
www.carpetcleaningpickerington.com
Real Name
Greg Dilley
#1
So if your webpage is not ranked in Google,
what are you top ways you are getting leads for your business?
What are you favorite?

I have heard different things about home advisor and thumbtack and seems to be hit or miss or not getting "good" leads.

Just wanting to know what you all are doing to get more business.

If you have another form let me know in the thread.
 

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
21,618
13,147
113
47
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
#3
I voted "other"

90% of my jobs are repeat or referral, or people swing my van. The other 10% come from my website.
 

MikeGaure

... ... ... ...
Premium VIP
Nov 23, 2015
6,156
2,746
113
Real Name
Mike
#4
Referrals! Is the same as location location location for real estate IMO

Been in local BNI for a few yrs now has given me the best clientele and it keeps giving but I also am really good a referring great businesses to my clients
 

Mrs.SpeedySteamer

Moderator ~ And Most Awesome Member
Staff member
Moderator
Apr 26, 2012
4,467
2,421
113
Somewhere over the Rainbow
www.ezdesignmarketing.com
Real Name
Tiffany
Business Location
United States
#6
So if your webpage is not ranked in Google,
what are you top ways you are getting leads for your business?
What are you favorite?

I have heard different things about home advisor and thumbtack and seems to be hit or miss or not getting "good" leads.

Just wanting to know what you all are doing to get more business.

If you have another form let me know in the thread.
REFERRALS are gold!
 

M4sT3R T3CH

Active Member
Feb 1, 2009
621
99
28
Topeka
Real Name
Randall Blackwell
Business Location
United States
#8
Facebook is huge once you learn how to use it if clients like your page its word of mouth to all their friends i find mostbhave hundreds of friends.

Sent from my SM-G930P using TMF Forums mobile app
 

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
6,694
3,245
113
55
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
#9
Referrals! Is the same as location location location for real estate IMO

Been in local BNI for a few yrs now has given me the best clientele and it keeps giving but I also am really good a referring great businesses to my clients
Referrals are golden !
 

1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
Premium VIP
Mar 30, 2010
23,429
7,690
113
43
texas
Real Name
jason fisher
Business Location
United States
#10
You are asking about lead services, you will be better off getting your phone to ring without using a lead service and paying for them. Concentrate on getting your website ranked higher and getting reviews, lead services are taking money away from you on your jobs that could be used for marketing efforts.