What Is The Worst Truckmount You Have Ever Owned?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
White Magic Triton LS. Most other White Magic slide-ins kinda sucked too. But their direct drives were almost bullet proof.

Sent from my iPhone using TMF Forums

jbc71

Jun 21, 2013
Real Name
jeffrey charles
Wow I almost but a commander ho when I started and always regretted not buying it. I bought a PC blazer. The blazer was actually lemon 'd and I got all my money back after a 1100 hours. Was going thru belts every eighty hours. Generator crapped out. Heat exchanger crapped out. Engine oil leaked.

pro1

Jan 10, 2012
CA
Real Name
Rigo Murillo
Business Location
United States
Hydramaster Titan 575. I got it brandn new in Nov. 212 and is been with the mechanic about 12 -15 times. The warranty just expired few days ago and now I have a gasoline leak from the carburetor.

Paul Brown

Aug 18, 2008
Santa Rosa CA
Real Name
Paul Brown
Business Location
United States
Kubota 3cylinder powered Fox. It vibrated so hard it broke the motor mounts, exhaust manifold, electronic ignition modules..... I traded it in for a trusty nissan a-15 powered machine. The Kubota was great for massage...kinda like the chairs at the county fair but it almost shook the van to pieces. I'm still not sure why it shook so hard, nor was Organic Compounds. It would have made a great road compactor, though.

SamPatton

Premium VIP
Dec 18, 2012
Conyers, Georgia
www.reverbnation.com
Real Name
Sam Patton
Business Location
United States
What was wrong with it? I am considering one of their machines.
I hardly know where to start. Before I made it back home from Kansas City I was called by snake oil salesman John Sales and told that he thought they forgot to put oil in the machine. He was right and I know they were running it before I picked it up. I went to my first job and the machine wouldn't run. The engine kept vapor locking. This started a long cycle of them sending me new computers to install. I don't remember how many we put on but it never really solved the problem. The "Lifetime Heat Exchangers" went out after about a year and were not covered under warranty. Calling for service was "We've never had that problem before, we don't know what to do." I got the feeling I knew more about the machine than they did. This machine is not engineered at all but cobbled together in the backwoods of Missouri. The front panel alone was put on with 3-4 different size bolts for no apparent reason. So many things went wrong I can't even remember them all. Many times I was spending more on service than the monthly payment just to try to keep it running. I finally just parked it and used my 10 year old Prochem as my primary and the SteamJUNKtion as the backup. If you want to know how bad it was just call Chan at TCS in Atlanta (be careful he might use curse words!) I consider it the worst business decision of my career. I only wish I had all the money back it drained from me. It cured my need for a mega monster machine. All that extra oomph doesn't really clean carpet any better or dry carpets that much faster. It was a hoss...when it was running and I did clean with 800 feet of hose in a hospital with plenty of suction but that's about all I can say good about it. If you don't want to hate yourself for a really long time I would urge you to look elsewhere.

Reactions: aloha one

license2Clean

Apr 10, 2008
calif
This is on their web site.........
Stealth Truckmounts are very high performance

1. Vacuums up to 6,000 feet
2. High continuous heat up to 270 degrees Fahrenheit
3. Ulta high speed drying time, minutes not hours
4. More soil removal, up to 90% cleaner
5. Up to 99% more reliable than the competition
6. Heat exchangers with a ten year warranty
7. Up to 75% better fuel economy with diesel or gas
8. Simplicity - only three systems with moving parts
9. Five year warranty on our truckmounts with Caterpillar engines, General
Pump and Dresser Roots blowers
10. Simply the most powerful, reliable truckmounts in the world

SamPatton

Premium VIP
Dec 18, 2012
Conyers, Georgia
www.reverbnation.com
Real Name
Sam Patton
Business Location
United States
Stealth Truckmounts are very high performance

1. Vacuums up to 6,000 feet
2. High continuous heat up to 270 degrees Fahrenheit
3. Ulta high speed drying time, minutes not hours
4. More soil removal, up to 90% cleaner
5. Up to 99% more reliable than the competition
6. Heat exchangers with a ten year warranty
7. Up to 75% better fuel economy with diesel or gas
8. Simplicity - only three systems with moving parts
9. Five year warranty on our truckmounts with Caterpillar engines, General
Pump and Dresser Roots blowers
10. Simply the most powerful, reliable truckmounts in the world
This is on their web site.............
11. #3, 4, 5(for sure), 6, 7, 8, 9 & 10 are pure BS.

Latest posts