emeraldclean

Premium VIP
Feb 20, 2012
Beausejour Manitoba Canada
Real Name
Grant Schmidt
Business Location
Canada
Don't paint us all with that brush, speaking of brushes. That's the only thing Canadian whisky is good for...cleaning out paint brushes when you're done painting. I'll agree with you on the rye, now that's a tasty beverage.
Rye is our Whisky . If you ask for whisky up here it's a Rye. We don't have Bourbons or Tennessee whisky.

Pioneer Floorcare LLC

Dec 10, 2013
Palmer, Alaska
Real Name
Scott Turknett
Business Location
United States
Wow, over $300/hour is great. Truth is that there are so many additional services we all can offer that makes great money but for the most part many are only going after carpet cleaning, I have been trying to add new services over the years and I am finding I am running out of room on my van and in my garage.
Ended up at $1364 in 3.5 hrs! I love it!

Reactions: Common janitor

EverythingFlooring

Mar 28, 2014
Rye is our Whisky . If you ask for whisky up here it's a Rye. We don't have Bourbons or Tennessee whisky.
I'd like that, down here you get bourbon. I like the rye...wild turkey rye, knob creek rye, bullèt(spelling)my friends don't...but they're beer drinkers what do they know?

Common janitor

Apr 5, 2014
Real Name
Ed Feil
Greetings to All,
Funny the things you learn on here ! Pa. farmers grew rye just for this ! W.Pa. Is / was known for it's rye whiskey years ago_Old Overholt , Sam Thompson were favorites with my Dad. Often wondered if one of my ancestors was involved with this country's first tax revolt "The Whiskey Rebellion" because I hate taxes so much !! LOL !!
All the Best,Ed
P.S. Kind of a Rum person ....... Must be the danged English in me !