May 16, 2014
York PA
www.susclean.com
Real Name
alex c
Business Location
United States
Hey gang,

I feel like i am getting my adwords campaign dialed in and am getting a lot of clicks on 3 ads i am currently running, 1 for carpet, 1 for upholstery and 1 for tile and grout.

For you vets out there, what is a good ratio of clicks to calls? What are you averaging, what is your goal, and what is a rate that you would view as "poor"?

There are a number of things i need to do to increase the conversions and I am actively working on them, which should improve my results. However, i don't know what a good "average" is that you all are experiencing (of course it will vary by market, service, pricing etc).

Thanks fellas!

Pinosan

Premium VIP
Nov 22, 2011
California
allpointscarpetcare.com
Real Name
Martin Sanchez
Business Location
United States
Hey gang,

I feel like i am getting my adwords campaign dialed in and am getting a lot of clicks on 3 ads i am currently running, 1 for carpet, 1 for upholstery and 1 for tile and grout.

For you vets out there, what is a good ratio of clicks to calls? What are you averaging, what is your goal, and what is a rate that you would view as "poor"?

There are a number of things i need to do to increase the conversions and I am actively working on them, which should improve my results. However, i don't know what a good "average" is that you all are experiencing (of course it will vary by market, service, pricing etc).

Thanks fellas!
the most effective way would be creating a landing page for your service with a buy now call to action linked to your pay pal account.
This will help with conversion as well
2. offer a coupon code for that specific offer
3 get a second phone number specifically for that offer (must have a landing page)

Reactions: aloha one

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Min 50% ideally 75%

A good gauge on hitting those numbers is your CTR. If you're pushing 20% plus then your lead to click ratio will follow

Kipp

Smart Ass Of The Year!
Premium VIP
Apr 13, 2011
Real Name
Kipp
Thanks. I appreciate the other answers but yours is the first response that actually addressed my question!
A good CTR means your ad is effective, as long as your ad is clear what you do then a high percentage means good quality people to your site.

Obviously keywords used and how they are used impacts this as well

Then you need a quality landing page that makes it easy for people to inquire

Phone number, quick quote, and online booking are a good combo

Of course a good reason to inquire is needed

Key to successful Adwords campaigns is accurate tracking, testing, and tweaking