what inflation?

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
so I give a 12 oz bottle of StainX to every client with my label attached of course. Been doing that like forever. Everybody loves the stuff.

Anyway, my price last September was 2.19 per bottle. When I called for a new order the price is now $4.32 per bottle! WHAT? six cents short of double the price!

Anyone else see an increase like that for cleaning products?

wandwizard

Randy Dockins
Premium VIP
Nov 12, 2008
Real Name
Randy Dockins
Business Location
United States
so I give a 12 oz bottle of StainX to every client with my label attached of course. Been doing that like forever. Everybody loves the stuff.

Anyway, my price last September was 2.19 per bottle. When I called for a new order the price is now $4.32 per bottle! WHAT? six cents short of double the price!

Anyone else see an increase like that for cleaning products?
I can't name the company with the initials JD, but I've noticed a BIG increase in prices for everything. Btw, if you want to get some REAL STICKER PRICE SHOCK, just check into the price of a new truck mount. First, the order time may be MONTHS, not days or weeks. A mid-level truck mount may run what we might call a higher-end or dual wand ran not that long ago. Manufacturers are having trouble getting necessary parts, you know, like the engine to run the thing as well as other things. I have seen things that used to sell for about 40 bucks a gallon now are in the 60 to 70 or more range. I'm talking stuff that's been around for many years. One product that I used to buy in the neighborhood of 45 dollars a gallon is now over 90 bucks for ONE GALLON. Needless to say, they may as well remove that product from their stock! I've also noticed prices on stain removers I've used for years have jumped quite a lot. Enough to make me rethink ever buying them again unless I truly feel I can't do without them and there ain't too many of those out there. If you want a new truck mount you best get your order in WELL BEFORE you actually need it especially if you're after a particular brand or model of that brand.