What I really want!

Jim Davisson

Aug 23, 2016
Serving the greater Charlotte area
Real Name
James Davisson
Business Location
United States
Can someone make one wand with a detachable head. So we can use one tube and multiple wand plenums of different widths and accept a tile head and spinner attachment along with a carpet edging tool attachment? In this day and age surely it's not impossible and I think it would runaway with the market not to mention storage in the van would be great.

SRD

Nov 6, 2010
midwest
Real Name
Spencer Dawdy
Business Location
United States
You wouldnt think that would be to difficult to accomplish with swivel unions that are on wands now

Reactions: Jim Davisson

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Can someone make one wand with a detachable head. So we can use one tube and multiple wand plenums of different widths and accept a tile head and spinner attachment along with a carpet edging tool attachment? In this day and age surely it's not impossible and I think it would runaway with the market not to mention storage in the van would be great.
Gekko wand...?

rob allen

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Sep 5, 2007
Va.
www.drynclean.com
Real Name
Robert Allen,Jr.
Business Location
United States
You don’t want much.

Jimbo Williams

May 11, 2009
NC
precisionsteamcleaning.com
Real Name
Jim Williams
Business Location
United States
And while you're at it Rob how about throwing a battery powered headlight on there so that we can see to hack out empty rentals after 5:00 when the power has been turned off.

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Matthew Frein
Business Location
United States
I want a Particle meter to tell me how many PPM's of soil are in the water flushing through the wand so I can tell when its REALLY clean.