FB What form of advertisement have worked best for you ?

• Thread starter Honey BadgerWestbrooks
  • Start date
N

Nicholas Baker

I'm in two networking groups and meet three times a week. Ones a BNI group and the other is an open networking group but I am still the only carpet cleaner. It's really starting to take off after five months and a slow winter. I'm killing it in these groups.
27657580_10212659758226595_4141033641125839945_n.jpg

J

James Mueller Majestic

I learned about 25 years ago that keeping your name in front of people is what it's all about that's why I've always done Billboards on the side of the highway as I continue to do, that's why I believe Facebook is effective because you're keeping your name in front of people the same as the billboard. People have their phone in their hand constantly just drive down the road and count 10 cars and tell me how many of them are looking at their phone LOL. But seriously if you plant your name sub consciously into their mind which is what you do when you keep your name in front of people, even if they don't use your service as soon as they see it when they do need it they might Google or such,used to be they would pick up a phone book but anyway they see your name and they think oh I know that company! The reality is they know that company because they've seen your name multiple times, that's the key keeping your name out in front of people. I still believe in billboard advertising I continue to do it but I know that Facebook definitely helps as well.

J

James Mueller Majestic

And yes word-of-mouth we get a call almost every day from someone saying so-and-so recommended me to you, but that goes back to the person that is recommended to remembers seeing your name so they feel more comfortable with what their friend just told them because they're familiar with your name.

J

Jarret Lee Finley

Facebook, Google My Business, Word-Of-Mouth, Doorhangers (5 homes to the left/right whenever we do a job), Every customer get's 4 business card, 1 magnet, and a sheet asking for a review, Post service email within 48hrs with a link asking for a review/referral, Name dropping/Cross-marketing with reputable businesses that offer complementary services, etc.