what fans do you carry?

mrotto

Sep 1, 2009
Wisconsin
Real Name
Paul Ottensmann
Business Location
United States
I clean only residential so I like to get the carpet dry fast. I used to be a big fan of squirrel cage air movers, then tried the radial air mover. But I really like the Dri-Pods. I carry three on the truck along with two mid size squirrel cage fans. The three DriPods stack nicely on the passenger seat floor and one squirrel cage on the passenger seat. The other in back.

Thoughts on what you guys carry.

Reactions: sbsscn

sbsscn

Sep 17, 2009
california
Real Name
Arm Ben
Business Location
United States
I clean only residential so I like to get the carpet dry fast. I used to be a big fan of squirrel cage air movers, then tried the radial air mover. But I really like the Dri-Pods. I carry three on the truck along with two mid size squirrel cage fans. The three DriPods stack nicely on the passenger seat floor and one squirrel cage on the passenger seat. The other in back.

Thoughts on what you guys carry.
same here, although i want to try using the studeabalker air path, its too bulky

Dream Clean

Oct 3, 2018
Real Name
Emerson Campbell
Harbor freight squirrel cage fans for me. Almost identical to the mini omni-dry version but costs less and works fine for my needs. Picked up 4 one day for an emergency and ended up super happy with them.