What equipment and chemicals are in your test/demonstration kit

Discussion in 'Starting Your Business' started by renewcommlsrvs, Nov 13, 2016.

CONNECTING CLEANERS WORLDWIDE

1. renewcommlsrvs

renewcommlsrvs New Member

Sep 26, 2016
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I am new to the business and looking to make a test/demo kit, but not sure what chemical and equipment to have in the kit.

Carpet test/demo kit
    Tile and grout test/demo kit.

Thanks for imput and have a good weekend.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using TMF Forums mobile app

2. 1ST CHOICE CLEANING

Staff Member Moderator Premium VIP

Mar 30, 2010
    Male
    texas
    Ratings:
    +18,686 / 84 / -0
    Starting off if you do not have experience you may need just about everything in your arsenal to test and demo but over time as you gain experience you may only need a few things to test with as you can pinpoint things just with a visual inspection.

Tile and grout is easy to demo with just a spray bottle of Grout Master, a grout brush and a few towels. For testing you need to know what type of tile you are dealing with which comes with experience, carrying a stripper and acid on your van for the times you run across wax, sealer and stubborn grout stains.

I really do not do testing or demo for carpet, have been doing it so long that once we see the carpet we know what chems and tools to use. I have a ton of pictures on my phone and posted on Facebook which sells the jobs when the customers see them along with our reviews.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. renewcommlsrvs

renewcommlsrvs New Member

Sep 26, 2016
    Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0
    I took iicrc class for stone, masonry and ceramic tile class and the carpet cleaning class. So identifying I have a good knowledge about what matterial it is. Thanks for the imput.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using TMF Forums mobile app