What do you see?

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
This is a 3 bd house, hall, and living room. I vacuumed this house 4 times ! What do you see, what would you tell the custy ?

I will tell the story and the Realtor Heong is a little hard to deal with.

What would do
01.jpg
02.jpg
03.jpg
04.jpg
05.jpg
06.jpg
07.jpg

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Pahrump, Nevada, United States
www.toddscleaningservice.com
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
I see pile reversal due to wear. Have the realtor stand at one end of the room and look at it then take him to the other end of the room. Tell him to keep his eyes on a specific area as he walks from one end of the room to the other. He will see fibers change from dark to light right before his eyes.

In that last picture all I can see is $$$.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I see pile reversal due to wear. Have the realtor stand at one end of the room and look at it then take him to the other end of the room. Tell him to keep his eyes on a specific area as he walks from one end of the room to the other. He will see fibers change from dark to light right before his eyes.

In that last picture all I can see is $$$.
Yes there is a little pile reversal and a lot of wear in the carpets, beyond that you should focus in on the dog pee stains and the color or shading differences in the carpet,, lots of traffic wear patterns...

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
Robs uv light I have is so strong all it shows on pics is the uv light the spots are covered up by the strong light

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
So this carpet was full of dog hair, puffs of hair every where, so I vacced the heck out of it.
Before I did anything I called Heong the realtor (Vietnamize). Heong likes to haggle and hang up on me.. So called him and told him the condition of the carpet, He hung up on me,,,, I kept getting ready because he always calls back.... He did, informed him that I was leaving and he didn't respect me enough to tell him the truth about his carpet. He said "you no leave". I said Heong you need to do a pet job, powerscrub and patch. He said no and hung up. 3 minutes later he called back and said how much, I said clean carpets-250, powerscrub-250, Pet job- 289, patch-60. Heong says "too much" hangs up... He calls back and says just clean carpet, I said " ok you cheap " and I cleaned the carpets..
88.jpg
99.jpg
100.jpg
101.jpg
102.jpg
103.jpg

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
Robs uv light I have is so strong all it shows on pics is the uv light the spots are covered up by the strong light
I have one of Rob’s first UV lights, I think he called it the tall boy or something like that. It’s the best UV light I’ve ever had. I also have one of his new ones in my second truck.

Todd the Cleaner

Todd Cottino
Staff member
Administrator
Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2011
Real Name
Todd Cottino
Business Location
United States
So this carpet was full of dog hair, puffs of hair every where, so I vacced the heck out of it.
Before I did anything I called Heong the realtor (Vietnamize). Heong likes to haggle and hang up on me.. So called him and told him the condition of the carpet, He hung up on me,,,, I kept getting ready because he always calls back.... He did, informed him that I was leaving and he didn't respect me enough to tell him the truth about his carpet. He said "you no leave". I said Heong you need to do a pet job, powerscrub and patch. He said no and hung up. 3 minutes later he called back and said how much, I said clean carpets-250, powerscrub-250, Pet job- 289, patch-60. Heong says "too much" hangs up... He calls back and says just clean carpet, I said " ok you cheap " and I cleaned the carpets.. View attachment 79491 View attachment 79492 View attachment 79493 View attachment 79494 View attachment 79495 View attachment 79496
You cheap job look good LOL.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
I have one of Rob’s first UV lights, I think he called it the tall boy or something like that. It’s the best UV light I’ve ever had. I also have one of his new ones in my second truck.
I love it, mine is the strongest uv light ever,,, so strong that you can any pee spot anywhere, and so strong it drowns out the pee spots in the pics I take

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
This is why I love this forum. I know of no other carpet cleaners personally. I have no network. This makes me know the things I deal with others are dealing with too on many different levels of the story.

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
So ole Heong gives me a lot of work, he tells every oriental he meets about the carpet cleaner he has.. So from him, I do a lot of work for Asian realtors and people.... So I had to do a good job,
My prespray
4 scoops of RSF
8 scoops of Pure 02w/citrus
2 second pour of Newline Pure Citrus Solvent deodorizer (if you have never used this stuff, you don't know what your missing)(pm me ill tell you all about it)
I presprayed heavy, and raked it in then rinsed with pure water but I had incredible hot water from their water heater and my bucket heaters
The peroxide I used evened up the different colors and shading and brought it back to great,
and it helped with the pee stains. I should have scrubbed it but Heong is cheap....

I pack up my stuff, this house was an hour and 5 minutes from my house, so i wasn't happy with the measley 250 I made. I am driving to the next job and I text Heong the pics of his clean carpets, a minute later he calls and says "you no do patch" I replied "you cheap" and he says go back and do patch, I say "no" I already left and since I already left the price will now be 120 for me to go back and do it,, He says "no too much" hangs up again... He calls back and says "ok you make patch for 120 but I no use you ever again" I said ok and I hung up on him. I would say 5 minutes passed when he called and said , "you know I use you again you good carpet man" Heong never says much just as little as im telling you.. I replied ok Heong I will keep cleaning carpets for you but you cheap.. He hung up on me... So Monday ill make the patch

Anderson

Aug 16, 2006
Belton Texas
thats why the asians come over here bring there whole family....cant speak english......
but make a living for their entire family.....

i worked with a kid that came over on the last flights out from viet nam war......
that kid was skinny dude but would outwork us americans garunteed........

and a really nice guy....loved america and grateful for the oportunity to work.......

Suction Junkie

Feb 24, 2011
Chicago Illinois
Real Name
Reuben Brumby
Business Location
United States
So ole Heong gives me a lot of work, he tells every oriental he meets about the carpet cleaner he has.. So from him, I do a lot of work for Asian realtors and people.... So I had to do a good job,
My prespray
4 scoops of RSF
8 scoops of Pure 02w/citrus
2 second pour of Newline Pure Citrus Solvent deodorizer (if you have never used this stuff, you don't know what your missing)(pm me ill tell you all about it)
I presprayed heavy, and raked it in then rinsed with pure water but I had incredible hot water from their water heater and my bucket heaters
The peroxide I used evened up the different colors and shading and brought it back to great,
and it helped with the pee stains. I should have scrubbed it but Heong is cheap....

I pack up my stuff, this house was an hour and 5 minutes from my house, so i wasn't happy with the measley 250 I made. I am driving to the next job and I text Heong the pics of his clean carpets, a minute later he calls and says "you no do patch" I replied "you cheap" and he says go back and do patch, I say "no" I already left and since I already left the price will now be 120 for me to go back and do it,, He says "no too much" hangs up again... He calls back and says "ok you make patch for 120 but I no use you ever again" I said ok and I hung up on him. I would say 5 minutes passed when he called and said , "you know I use you again you good carpet man" Heong never says much just as little as im telling you.. I replied ok Heong I will keep cleaning carpets for you but you cheap.. He hung up on me... So Monday ill make the patch
8 scoops of 02wow! How?

Suction Junkie

Feb 24, 2011
Chicago Illinois
Real Name
Reuben Brumby
Business Location
United States

jtsunbrite

Premium VIP
Sep 4, 2015
Houston, Texas
Real Name
jeff kessler
Business Location
United States
8 scoops of 02wow! How?
How? Because the stuff works and removes stains and clears up shading issues, I have been playing with the strengths of pure 02 for a while, so far I have not burned any carpets... But I wouldn't buy bulk sodium percarbonate and use that much... I tell everyone, learn what your chems do and don't do,, they can help you turn the nasty into beautiful...….

BigPapa

Apr 11, 2013
Real Name
Dan Ziegler
LOL...Man...You got the consitution of a Goat.
There is a lesson to be learned here, I just don't know if I want to learn it...LOL

Latest posts