what do you REALLY BELIEVE ? ? ? | TruckMount Forums #1 Carpet Cleaning Forums

what do you REALLY BELIEVE ? ? ?

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
I’m truly puzzled by this HONEST QUESTION :

do you Honestly Want Your Next Government to be Communist / Globalist ? ? ?

Whenever opportunity lends itself to a conversational ( vs. burn It down ), to discuss this question w someone opposed to Pres. Trump.
I hear ideologies ( almost without fail ), expressed in the most vague generalizations and backed by emotional rather than factual specificities.
I wonder if this person sees his or hers next government ( assuming Biden wins ), with an ideological perspective or from Biden’s perspective.
More questions ( if you can get that far w/o personal attacks being hurled ), should reveal their reasoning • • • it usually NEVER DOES.

I ask plainly for anyone to simply state if they expect a true communist / globalist government to be established by Biden ? ? ? If not, what exactly • • • I SAID EXACTLY

Reactions: Ed Valentine

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
Tried to edit the last post to include this request • • if you care to answer;

Please, Please do not dump on Trump, I know how you feel about him.

Just say exactly what you believe Biden will establish • • •
( IF YOU DON’T BELIEVE HE WILL ESTABLISH a COMMUNIST/GLOBALIST America, should he win ).

Reactions: Bill Whatcott

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Coronavirus

President Trump
set up a coronavirus task force at the end of January which he says has now shifted its focus to "safety and opening up our country".
The president is also prioritizing the speedy development of coronavirus treatments and vaccines, directing $10b toward such projects.
Mr Biden wants to set up a national contact-tracing program, establish at least 10 testing centres in every state, and provide free coronavirus testing to all. He supports a nationwide mask mandate, which would require face coverings to be worn on federal property.
Environment

President Trump
is a climate change skeptic, and wants to expand non-renewable energy. He aims to increase drilling for oil and gas, and roll back further environmental protections. He has committed to withdrawing from the Paris Climate Accord - the international agreement on tackling climate change - which the US will formally leave later this year.
Mr Biden says he would immediately re-join the Paris climate agreement if elected. He wants the US to reach net zero emissions by 2050, and proposes banning new leases for oil and gas drilling on public lands, as well as a $2t investment in green energy.

Unemployment/Taxes

President Trump
has pledged to create 10 million jobs in 10 months, and create one million new small businesses. He wants to deliver an income tax cut, and provide companies with tax credits to incentivise them to keep jobs in the US.
Mr Biden wants to raise taxes for high earners to pay for investment in public services, but says the increase will only impact those earning over $400,000 a year.
He supports raising the federal minimum wage to $15 an hour from the current rate of $7.25.
Healthcare

President Trump
wants to repeal the Affordable Care Act (ACA) passed under President Obama, which increased the federal government's regulation of the private health insurance system, including making it illegal to deny coverage for people with pre-existing medical conditions. He says he wants to improve and replace it, although no details of the plan have been published. The president also aims to lower drug prices by allowing imports of cheaper ones from abroad.
Mr Biden wants to protect and expand the ACA. He wants to lower the eligibility age for Medicare, the policy which provides medical benefits to the elderly, from 65 to 60. He also want to give all Americans the option to enrol in a public health insurance plan similar to Medicare.
Foreign Policy

President Trump
has reiterated his promise to bring down US troop levels overseas, while continuing to invest in the military. The president says he will continue to challenge international alliances and maintain trade tariffs on China.
Mr Biden has promised to repair relationships with US allies. He says he would do away with unilateral tariffs on China, and instead hold them accountable with an international coalition that China "can't afford to ignore".
Race relations/Law Enforcement

President Trump
says he doesn't believe racism is a systemic problem within US police forces.
He has positioned himself as a firm advocate of law enforcement, but has opposed chokeholds and offered grants for improved practices.
Mr Biden views racism as a systemic problem, and has set out policies to address racial disparities in the justice system, such as grants to incentivise states in reducing incarceration rates. He has rejected calls to defund police, saying additional resources should instead be tied to maintaining proper standards.
Gun Control/2nd Amendment

President Trump
has an expansive interpretation of the US constitution's Second Amendment protections giving Americans the right to bear arms. He did propose tightening background checks on gun buyers after a string of mass shootings in 2019, but nothing came of the plan and no further legislation has been put forward.
Mr Biden has proposed banning assault weapons, universal background checks, limiting the number of guns a person can purchase to one per month, and making it easier to sue negligent gun manufacturers and sellers.
He would also fund more research into preventing gun violence.
Supreme Court

President Trump
says it's his constitutional right to fill the vacancy on the court during the remainder of his first term in office, and has put forward conservative judge, Amy Coney Barrett. One issue that the Supreme Court could soon rule on is the legal right to abortion in the US - something the president and Judge Barrett have opposed in the past.
Mr Biden wants the vacancy to be filled after the next president enters office. He says if elected he would would work to pass legislation to guarantee a woman's right to an abortion if the Supreme Court rules against it.

This is the closest thing I could find to a straightforward, unemotional breakdown of what each candidate stands for. Taking all of the chest-thumping and insults out of the equation makes it a bit easier, to me, to look at the picture clearly.

Reactions: carpetmaxllc

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
Coronavirus

President Trump
set up a coronavirus task force at the end of January which he says has now shifted its focus to "safety and opening up our country".
The president is also prioritizing the speedy development of coronavirus treatments and vaccines, directing $10b toward such projects.
Mr Biden wants to set up a national contact-tracing program, establish at least 10 testing centres in every state, and provide free coronavirus testing to all. He supports a nationwide mask mandate, which would require face coverings to be worn on federal property.
Environment

President Trump
is a climate change skeptic, and wants to expand non-renewable energy. He aims to increase drilling for oil and gas, and roll back further environmental protections. He has committed to withdrawing from the Paris Climate Accord - the international agreement on tackling climate change - which the US will formally leave later this year.
Mr Biden says he would immediately re-join the Paris climate agreement if elected. He wants the US to reach net zero emissions by 2050, and proposes banning new leases for oil and gas drilling on public lands, as well as a $2t investment in green energy.

Unemployment/Taxes

President Trump
has pledged to create 10 million jobs in 10 months, and create one million new small businesses. He wants to deliver an income tax cut, and provide companies with tax credits to incentivise them to keep jobs in the US.
Mr Biden wants to raise taxes for high earners to pay for investment in public services, but says the increase will only impact those earning over $400,000 a year.
He supports raising the federal minimum wage to $15 an hour from the current rate of $7.25.
Healthcare

President Trump
wants to repeal the Affordable Care Act (ACA) passed under President Obama, which increased the federal government's regulation of the private health insurance system, including making it illegal to deny coverage for people with pre-existing medical conditions. He says he wants to improve and replace it, although no details of the plan have been published. The president also aims to lower drug prices by allowing imports of cheaper ones from abroad.
Mr Biden wants to protect and expand the ACA. He wants to lower the eligibility age for Medicare, the policy which provides medical benefits to the elderly, from 65 to 60. He also want to give all Americans the option to enrol in a public health insurance plan similar to Medicare.
Foreign Policy

President Trump
has reiterated his promise to bring down US troop levels overseas, while continuing to invest in the military. The president says he will continue to challenge international alliances and maintain trade tariffs on China.
Mr Biden has promised to repair relationships with US allies. He says he would do away with unilateral tariffs on China, and instead hold them accountable with an international coalition that China "can't afford to ignore".
Race relations/Law Enforcement

President Trump
says he doesn't believe racism is a systemic problem within US police forces.
He has positioned himself as a firm advocate of law enforcement, but has opposed chokeholds and offered grants for improved practices.
Mr Biden views racism as a systemic problem, and has set out policies to address racial disparities in the justice system, such as grants to incentivise states in reducing incarceration rates. He has rejected calls to defund police, saying additional resources should instead be tied to maintaining proper standards.
Gun Control/2nd Amendment

President Trump
has an expansive interpretation of the US constitution's Second Amendment protections giving Americans the right to bear arms. He did propose tightening background checks on gun buyers after a string of mass shootings in 2019, but nothing came of the plan and no further legislation has been put forward.
Mr Biden has proposed banning assault weapons, universal background checks, limiting the number of guns a person can purchase to one per month, and making it easier to sue negligent gun manufacturers and sellers.
He would also fund more research into preventing gun violence.
Supreme Court

President Trump
says it's his constitutional right to fill the vacancy on the court during the remainder of his first term in office, and has put forward conservative judge, Amy Coney Barrett. One issue that the Supreme Court could soon rule on is the legal right to abortion in the US - something the president and Judge Barrett have opposed in the past.
Mr Biden wants the vacancy to be filled after the next president enters office. He says if elected he would would work to pass legislation to guarantee a woman's right to an abortion if the Supreme Court rules against it.

This is the closest thing I could find to a straightforward, unemotional breakdown of what each candidate stands for. Taking all of the chest-thumping and insults out of the equation makes it a bit easier, to me, to look at the picture clearly.
Precisely and well said • • though not completely without bias.
I will copy this very well composed argument against Pres. Trump; there are many serious inaccuracies within the truths. I don’t know that you care to go through them • • as you presented them believing it is accurate.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
Precisely and well said • • though not completely without bias.
I will copy this very well composed argument against Pres. Trump; there are many serious inaccuracies within the truths. I don’t know that you care to go through them • • as you presented them believing it is accurate.
I am always open to the truth, and I do not consider ANY source to be truly free of bias at this point. This particular article simply came across as less biased than most (which is why I said it was the "closest thing" I could find).

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
I am always open to the truth, and I do not consider ANY source to be truly free of bias at this point. This particular article simply came across as less biased than most (which is why I said it was the "closest thing" I could find).
May I offer the testimony of Senator Pam Bondi ( PBS NEWS HOUR ), while the reading continues. We will probably not have to get beyond this amazing report before Congress.

Clean-n-mean

Feb 9, 2018
Real Name
Todd santora
President Trump is WORKING FOR FREE!!!! YOU try doing that for 4 years while being lied TO, LIED ABOUT, SLANDERED, ATTACKED RELENTLESSLY.......
THE MAN LOVES HIS COUNTRY!!!
THE DEMOCRATS HAVE TURNED INTO HEATHEN PIGS......

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
President Trump is WORKING FOR FREE!!!! YOU try doing that for 4 years while being lied TO, LIED ABOUT, SLANDERED, ATTACKED RELENTLESSLY.......
THE MAN LOVES HIS COUNTRY!!!
THE DEMOCRATS HAVE TURNED INTO HEATHEN PIGS......
One thing perhaps needs more clarity • • in my mind anyways; do the Democrat voters vote for Biden knowing or ignorant of Joe’s real intentions ?

It’s just inconceivable, to me anyway, that an American would in any way empathize with a communist • • they are antithetic paradigms. Every, every, every refugee from a communist country knows Biden for a communist. Cuban flags along Biden’s Florida Presidential caravans signaled to Joe that we know you for a communist • • not in our America, Joe ! !

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
May I offer the testimony of Senator Pam Bondi ( PBS NEWS HOUR ), while the reading continues. We will probably not have to get beyond this amazing report before Congress.
I refuse to take the word of ANY Senator, Congressman, or other elected professional politician as "unbiased". I don't care which side of the aisle they're on, they all have the same agenda - keep their jobs by feeding "their people" what they want to hear.

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
I refuse to take the word of ANY Senator, Congressman, or other elected professional politician as "unbiased". I don't care which side of the aisle they're on, they all have the same agenda - keep their jobs by feeding "their people" what they want to hear.
We can certainly agree 100% there Mama Fen. I believe you will be satisfied, using your own thoughts to decipher bias from fact • • ( eat the meat • • spit out the bones ), that syndicated efforts ( The Biden Family had to be used to avoid JB IRS reporting ), to extract bribes for monetary and political gain were executed all over the world. Please see the report • •

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
We can certainly agree 100% there Mama Fen. I believe you will be satisfied, using your own thoughts to decipher bias from fact • • ( eat the meat • • spit out the bones ), that syndicated efforts ( The Biden Family had to be used to avoid JB IRS reporting ), to extract bribes for monetary and political gain were executed all over the world. Please see the report • •
You said :
“they all have the same agenda - keep their jobs by feeding "their people" what they want to hear”

Oh, that they were so noble! What Congress, Cabinet Posts ( Sec. of State ? ), and pretty much politics has turned into ( nothing new actually ), is $$$.

The recycle method : Donate $$$ back and forth
( stealing from the donors ), and each half taking their cut • • think unions ), insider trading is literally perfectly legal in Congress • • really ! ! • • sooo many sub-scams deriving during and after office is held. It’s a play where all the actors go home and work their for real job of cashing in on the post. They DO only what is absolutely necessary to keep up appearances • • BOTH SIDES ! !

Last edited:

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
You said :
“they all have the same agenda - keep their jobs by feeding "their people" what they want to hear”

Oh, that they were so noble! What Congress, Cabinet Posts ( Sec. of State ? ), and pretty much politics has turned into ( nothing new actually ), is $$$.

The recycle method : Donate $$$ back and forth
( stealing from the donors ), and each half taking their cut • • think unions ), insider trading is literally perfectly legal in Congress • • really ! ! • • sooo many sub-scams deriving during and after office is held. It’s a play where all the actors go home and work their for real job of cashing in on the post. They DO only what is absolutely necessary to keep up appearances • • BOTH SIDES ! !
Keeping the money in their "inner circle" is what keeping their jobs is all about.

This is one reason I'm a huge fan of term limits.

The other reason being, the professional politicians we have at this point have an average age of somewhere between 65 and 78... meaning their formative years are set so far back they have little to no concept of what real life is like for "average Joes" today. It's been so long since they had to hobnob with the common man that they'd probably be shocked at the lack of signage denoting which water fountains are for whites.

I do not think a political body of that type will EVER have the best interests of its true constituency at heart.

U. S. Vet.

Jul 8, 2020
Real Name
Sanis Sanis
Keeping the money in their "inner circle" is what keeping their jobs is all about.

The other reason being, the professional politicians we have at this point have an average age of somewhere between 65 and 78... meaning their formative years are set so far back they have little to no concept of what real life is like for "average Joes" today. It's been so long since they had to hobnob with the common man that they'd probably be shocked at the lack of signage denoting which water fountains are for whites.

I do not think a political body of that type will EVER have the best interests of its true constituency at heart.

I do not think a political body of that type will EVER have the best interests of its true constituency at hea
I definitely do not identify with Republicans. What is a republican • • a slower moving democrat.

Most constitutional conservatives hope for a return to our fundamental principles, morals and most important of all ( Our Lord not withstanding), our understanding of the meaning of both The Declaration of Independence
( inexorably joined at the hip with our U. S. Constitution / Bill of Rights ), and The Const / Bill of Rights. It has been the responsibility of government to teach these principles, among other foundational truths • • and has not. We are loosing our America to wonton disregard of the worlds longest standing Constitutional Republic.

Last edited:

OxiFreshGuy

Nov 12, 2016
Real Name
Boris Johnson
Business Location
United States
What i do find interesting is Trumps overall networth has plummeted since becoming president. Most presidents usually increase their networth.

Mama Fen

Jul 18, 2012
Real Name
no name
Business Location
United States
I definitely do not identify with Republicans. What is a republican • • a slower moving democrat.

Most constitutional conservatives hope for a return to our fundamental principles, morals and most important of all ( Our Lord not withstanding), our understanding of the meaning of both The Declaration of Independence
( inexorably joined at the hip with our U. S. Constitution / Bill of Rights ), and The Const / Bill of Rights. It has been the responsibility of government to teach these principles, among other foundational truths • • and has not. We are loosing our America to wonton disregard of the worlds longest standing Constitutional Republic.
I identify (ye gods I hate using that term) as a small L libertarian - the Constitution is, in my humblest of opinions, the starting point for our government and its MOST important feature is the limitations it puts on that government.

I believe it could stand a little updating and should be taught more strenuously in school systems - those who tout the Second Amendment, for example, are often willfully ignorant of the fact that while they're buying up their firearms they are also expected to be part of a well-organized militia that the State may call upon whenever required.

The idea that the government we set up when there were less than 4 million people to whom that government answered (of which almost a million were still slaves, btw) is still suitable to the society we have today is laughable.

The entire system has been LONG overdue for a complete and utter overhaul.

It was created in a time before electricity, automobiles, phones, and most basic medical practices; a time when international trade meant sailing ships for four to six weeks, depending on weather, and hoping the cargo didn't disappear and the crew didn't come down with typhus or diptheria. If a country wanted war, they had to physically bring their troops and rifles to the enemy rather than fighting with missiles or bombs or social media.

It was created in an political environment where the country still only existed in the eastern third of the continent, and France, Britain, and Mexico essentially claimed the rest of it. Immigrants were offered free land to settle on, provided they were willing to fight off "hostile natives" for it. 90% of the country's income came from tariffs and taxes levied against imports, not from taxes levied upon its own people or their income.

This looks NOTHING like the America we have today - how can we expect a system of government designed to fit those standards to function properly in today's world?

And any candidate who truly meant to 'drain the swamp' would not only put a target on their heads from both sides of our antiquated two-party system, but from virtually every career politician in office.

I consider the pitiful state of our political system to be not the failure of any given candidate, or even one party or the other, but by the political equivalent of a 2-horsepower engine being asked to power a fully-loaded semi.

Last edited:

Bill Whatcott

Mar 24, 2014
Vancouver, British Columbia
Real Name
Bill Whatcottr
One thing perhaps needs more clarity • • in my mind anyways; do the Democrat voters vote for Biden knowing or ignorant of Joe’s real intentions ?

It’s just inconceivable, to me anyway, that an American would in any way empathize with a communist • • they are antithetic paradigms. Every, every, every refugee from a communist country knows Biden for a communist. Cuban flags along Biden’s Florida Presidential caravans signaled to Joe that we know you for a communist • • not in our America, Joe ! !
Keep in mind America's children are being corrupted with communist ideology, anti-Christian propaganda, and sexual libertinism in your media and education (I use that term loosely) system. After 12 years of public school and a heavy dose of Hollywood your children to their own detriment will be inclined to vote for Biden.

Reactions: george8585