What do you guys think??

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

C&DClean

Oct 26, 2015
Real Name
Sean Pagano
Need to add a van to the fleet. This one will make two!!! Lol. Saw this ad on craigslist from one of the local Servpros.

2007 Chevy Express Cargo Van 2500
with Blueline Truck Mount with reel hose
Miles on truck: 103,446
Hours on Truckmount: 1589.2

It will be my first time looking at a truck mount. What are the members (that are way more knowledgeable then me.....) thoughts on this? My crew does more cleaning (post construction, commercial, etc....) then carpets and floor care. I want to start focusing my marketing to fix that this coming year. I have two portables, two 175's, three burnishers. Wondering if this truck mount will be sufficient until I go for a new one. Thoughts???

https://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/d/van-for-sale/6696717902.html

brian3180

Mar 7, 2010
Texas
Real Name
brian l
Business Location
United States
I would bet that most of the hours on the machine are from water extractions. If you are able to disengage the water pump while doing extractions then the pump should have lots more life to it for carpet cleaning. The price is pretty low. See what the van and machine need.

May 5, 2017
Real Name
Randy Herman
Serve pro van, probably been beat to hell. 4500 you get what you pay for. Theres a reason they are getting rid of it

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
careful with the bluelines, they had a few years that were total lemons. If I remember correctly it was something to do with overheating issues.

mustangcarpet

Jun 19, 2014
Arizona
Real Name
Justin V
careful with the bluelines, they had a few years that were total lemons. If I remember correctly it was something to do with overheating issues.
Yep we had one and it always overheated and sometimes wouldn’t even turn back on. My shop could never figure it out. We ended up getting a Prochem Everest and haven’t had one problem.

AZHome&Carpet

Apr 23, 2018
AZ
Real Name
Michael Stevens
Heck for $4500 even if it was a lemon it’s not a crazy amt. Gives you lots of wiggle room for repairs and upgrades, IF needed. Definitely worth a look see. A few good jobs and it would be paid off.

ACP

Apr 9, 2014
Washington
Real Name
Bjorn Marshall
ya but the problem I believe with the bad bluelines was a way undersized cooling system causing constant overheating... it just couldnt keep up with the heat the machine was producing.

not something that an easy repair is going to fix